Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < kNaught
kNaught
Favorite Thread Post Reply
kNaught
April 28, 2015 12:43:06pm
[-]
"That was more strange than exciting." Hawkins muttered as he walked back into the alleyway.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 28, 2015 5:55:41pm
[-]
An cold blew by as he listened to the night, a few rustles came from the man in the can. "Tsk.", Vex simply said, turning away from the sight as in bright yellow text, like an achievement pop up, the words, "Vigilante Points; 1!" appeared over his head.

A cold strange voice spoke over the entirety of the area, it belonging to Dusk, "Oh, yes, I forgot about that. Allow me to elaborate."
"As you do actions in this world of ours, they can earn you titles, ranks, etc.
For example, Vexacus's stopping of a thief earned him a Vigilante Point,
These can be used for things such as respect and reputation, there are various things to earn you points, I'll compile a list for you later.
In the mean time, have fun."

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 5:57:52pm
[-]
"Uhh, what the hell was that?!" Hawkins shouted.

"Dad is someone at our door." Adrian asked Matt.

"Uhh, no, I don't know who that was." Matt said.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 5:58:56pm
[-]
I swear I thought someone or something was watching me. But I was just a kid in a big city, probably nothing to worry about, right? I continued walking and I finally got to the store. I picked up some ice cream- they didn't have gelato-, pasta sauce, pasta, hamburger meat, and Parmesan cheese. Spaghetti was my favourite food, how could I resist? I also had to get cereal, milk, bread, and a few 2 liter sodas. My cat, Ita, was with me. She has white fur and a green eye and a red one. Her tail was dyed to look like the Italian flag. She liked it, so we kept it that way.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 28, 2015 6:02:40pm
[-]
Hawkins walked into the store, looked around to see if anyone was looking, and pocketed some canned food.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 6:45:30pm
[-]
I giggle as the sudden voice faded, yea right the adventure and thrill of the chase that certainly more fun then staying home like a good little girl, my silky locks swaying behind me as I continue my midnight walk, jumping down into an abandoned ally with ease, the jewellery filled bag making a slight jingle as I hit the concrete.
Thank this message
April 28, 2015 7:29:07pm
[-]
Hawkins heard the jongle from in the store. "Someone's in my alley." He muttered

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 7:52:14pm
[-]
I near enough slink my way through the ally way, smiling to myself even with the less then appeasing appearance dingy ally. But even so I continued to walk, few people noticing me pass them.
Thank this message
April 28, 2015 8:16:38pm
[-]
Hawkins went into the alleyway. "Hey!" He shouted. "Whoever the hells in this alley better clear out!"

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 9:09:21pm
[-]
Vexacus took a sigh, "Vigilante? Like 'ell." he said, spreading his wings before taking flight to the nearest rooftop, that is before getting fifteen yards into the air and staying for a few moments before dropping onto the rooftop. The midnight moon was present, but it was soon to fade. Dusk was smirking as they watched the sight, "So, an inhuman?" they murmured before diverting his attention.

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 9:24:28pm
[-]
Hawkins pulled out a knife. "I know you're here!" Hawkins shouted, hoping it wasnt the police

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 9:37:28pm
[-]
I walked out of the store hearing someone yell. Is someone after me? I think to myself. I decided not and walked on. I looked around at the rooftops and the streets. Well, this place wasn't very safe for Louie and I to live, but it's somewhere to live. I had bought a cookie for myself and popped it into my mouth. I knew my aunt would scold me for spending extra money, but I didn't care. What I really cared about was getting home before I got mugged or something like that. I walked a tad faster than before.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 28, 2015 9:51:00pm
[-]
Vex took to viewing over the area, spotting a young male walking along with a cat, watching them devour a cookie as they walked. "Good kid." He stepped along the roof tops. The night would soon be over, and yet he was refusing to sleep, "Where do I live again? Oh wait, Dusk stole me from my home." he said, annoyed. Dashing across the rooftops with extreme speed, using his wings to boost himself, creating a thundering noise as he went across, leaving indentions in the roofs, and causing a disturbance as he did.

((I Read something about Bluebird's Character stealing something, +1 to her Charm.))

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 9:51:12pm
[-]
"Damn, must of been my imagination." Hawkins mittered

Thank this message
April 28, 2015 9:56:05pm
[-]
Some random guy came up to me and punched my gut.
"Gimme all your money kid, and I won't hurt ya," He said, holding a knife. I sat there for a second.
"Okay, just.. Let me get up..." I say standing up and slipping the knife from his hand into mine. I grabbed him and stabbed his arm. I grabbed the bags and walked away while the man was in pain.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]