Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Cursed Island (Neopets RP)
The Cursed Island (Neopets RP)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 29, 2015 3:09:35pm
[-]
A new land has been discovered, named Darkfog Island after the thick coat of black fog covering the island. It is located between Mystery Island and Krawk Island, and aside from the fog, it seemed habitable. At least, until a curse that makes the Haunted Woods look like a kids' playground revealed itself. Now the Neopet pioneers must fight the evil beings on this island, learn the secrets of Darkfog Island, and break the curse.

Rules

Follow RP rules.
I won't be as strict as the Neopets website, so yes, I permit romance and violence as long it doesn't give children nightmares.
Four characters for person--only one of the Neopets can be a Krawk, Draik, or Lutari.

Le Form

Name:
Colour:
Accessories:
Personality:
Other (this is optional):

Now, for my characters. They're real Neopets--other than the fact I used less clothes and I used simple names. They're not very well named.

Name: Lucky/Sue/Magic/Sharkest
Species: Zafara/Xweetok/Kougra/Jetsam
Colour: Christmas/Starry/Tyrannian/Camouflage
Accessories: Leopard print glasses and a pocket watch./None./None/Girly mechanical wings, a belt holding weapons, and a bow and arrows.
Personality: Intelligent and likes to read./The daredevil of the group who loves thrill./A sweet but shy girl./A brave but short-tempered warrior.
Other: I like pancakes!

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]