Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < I Need help Leveling
I Need help Leveling
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
I Need help Leveling
May 21, 2015 1:16:36am
[-]
I Need help Leveling
I know a very helpful way of leveling but I need one extremely high leveled pokemon. It dosn't matter if he has 0 attack or if he's a specific type just overleveled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fast leveling strategy:

Tip: Exp Shares and Exp Alls could speed up the process

Step 1.) First get a high leveled pokemon, A ghost type, and the pokemon you need to level up and put all 3 in your party. (The ghost type could be the high leveled pokemon or the pokemon you need to level up but not both)

Step 2.) Teach the ghost type an electric type move. (I suggest Bolt Strike)

Step 3.) Fight the bird trainer using the ghost type and he can't attack you

Step 4.) when he's pokemon is low on health switch to the pokemon you want to level up and finish it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can Donate/Trade me coins it would help with getting an exp share/exp all.

If you can let me borrow a high level pokemon it could help a lot.

If you help thanks a lot

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 22, 2015 11:31:40am
[-]
There's already guides which is very similar, don't just copy a guide just so you can put your "donation" message on.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]