Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Snorlax Towers | Challenge Throne | Safer Anti-Ban
Snorlax Towers | Challenge Throne | Safer Anti-Ban
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
May 11, 2011 3:34:12pm (This post was last modified: May 11, 2011 7:13:14pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Hola,

Just coded two more features even though I have some GCSE exams, pretty neat and I'm working on improving throne w/prizes and Snorlax Tower prizes.

[you must login to view images]
There is a mysterious amount of snorlaxes in the Battle Towers, along with a mysterious prize. Check it out at the Battle Towers page.

[you must login to view images]
Also, in each region you can compete to be in the winning throne, there are no prizes at the moment except you get to be in the throne. To be in the throne simply win a challenge with the person currently at the throne. This can be done in your city page.

Finally, there's been a case where the server has been banning people wrongly for macroing. I've now fixed this by allowing unlimited chances for verification but not for clicking on the moves/restart battle.

More updates coming soon, especially clan and city related ones.

Enjoy,
Da Man :D

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]