Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < be able to have your own gym
be able to have your own gym
Favorite Thread Post Reply
be able to have your own gym
December 10, 2011 5:16:54am
[-]
asking a trainer to do a job is way lot faster imo ._.

Not all legends are about victory. Some are about struggle, finding out who you are and your reason for being.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 10, 2011 4:13:24pm
[-]
"December 10, 2011 12:16:54am""xhinz" Wrote:  asking a trainer to do a job is way lot faster imo ._.
I say it not because you have to put up a thread what your prefer to pay and pay based on like levels, exp, or time this alone can take a good day to 5 days to get some one decent after that you have to take preventive methods so your less likely to lose your valuable pokemon and send the trade also wait until the trade is accepted which take roughly 1 hour to 2 days depending on how active the player is then your still not done you have to wait until the person level your pokemon active players just take minutes to a few hours to complete your order while inactive players days even weeks to complete the same order my make your own gym cut the entire time in fraction of the time the traditional method would take because all you have to do find your perfect gym to train to and get battling right away and since the charging is automated there nearly no way you will get scammed or the person who'd set up the gym so this thing is nearly scam proof so you rather take days to weeks for traditional methods or you rather just take a few minutes to a hour to find your perfect gym and get training right away knowing your in a scam proof place since the charging is automated and it clearly state how much it cost and what it charge on by levels, exp, or time

Along with the Exp Share You'll gets the following for Just 18k Coins!
CursedAxew
CursedBonsly
CursedFeebas x8
CursedOnix
CursedTropius
ShadowCaterpie
ShadowZangoose
All Level 5s!!
Now that gotta be a bargain you can't resists!

Offer only valid for 18k coins so just create trade for those things in exchange of 18,000 coins
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 6:04:22pm
[-]
cool (Soz how late i was looking through pages...) -/-

Giving away all my things for free!
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 11:53:21pm
[-]
i love it 9.9/10

the best times are those times with your smile
[img][you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 11:57:47pm
[-]
Don't bump old threads -.-

[you must login to view images]
Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]