Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Is it just me?
July 22, 2015 11:22:11pm
[-]
Is it just me?
Is it just me or does it seem like creed has these spikes of players and then there is just down time. It also feels like the item market is just filling up with one coin poke balls. Lets talk about this, I want to hear what others have to say.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 22, 2015 11:46:20pm
[-]
no it's never just you

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
July 23, 2015 12:04:23am
[-]
Yeah, I've noticed that as well. :/
It's like one day there's a few hundred players online, but the next few, only like 3 people are on. (Exaggeration, btw)
And also how it seems like the only thing keeping the forums alive is the roleplaying section. (Not that I'm exactly complaining, because I like RPing, but there's still a point to this.) About all anyone ever comments on is that, and the 'I haz [xyz rare] FT!' threads. And yeah, the Item Market is like flooded with Poke Balls for 1+ coins. :/

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
July 24, 2015 5:22:16pm
[-]
I felt guilty upon reading this thread and removed all my pokeballs from item market. I never knew it would give offence to my fellow members, even if im just posting 3-5 pokeballs. Im new and been hoping to earn coins thats why i had done it. Sorry everybody , to all i have offended. I will not make my faults twice. I sorry and please forgive me. Its embarrassing

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 24, 2015 5:33:24pm
[-]
Don't feel bad bud, now ya know

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
July 24, 2015 5:44:44pm
[-]
Thanks Tman10061. Now I know.

Thank this message
July 24, 2015 5:59:05pm
[-]
Oh dont feel bad at all, to be honest I may have started it. Back like 2 weeks ago there were a bunch for 5 and some for 4. I said hey I have extras and sold a few for 1 coin and then the poke balls flooded. Its alright if there are like a few here and there but the whole 1 coin grab is kind of pathetic, no offense. Especially because I feel like I started it.
Thank this message
July 24, 2015 6:02:02pm
[-]
At least we have admitted our faults and made an action to change it. That is what matters for me now

Thank this message
October 16, 2015 6:52:50am
[-]
I agree. Item Market is filled with stuff you can get from the regular market or Dept. Store for way cheaper, and there's rarely anything useful. And yeah, it would be nice if more people played this game.
Thank this message
November 01, 2015 7:14:31am
[-]
I'm just wondering if anyone really buys those 1 coin pokeballs. Because it would have eventually died out if noone is buying them since items not sold within a month gets deleted.

The item market UI should be improved or there should be restriction of posting more than 3 items per player
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]