Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < How do you want to change the world?
How do you want to change the world?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 07, 2015 11:47:55pm
[-]
I want to reinvent the school system one day to be less stressful (especially for college students) and less expensive. I also want to be able to teach children morals and stuff when they get older with my own TV show; I haven't quite gotten everything thought out with that one. I'll probably get around to it eventually though. xD

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 07, 2015 11:53:39pm
[-]
I actually hope to get into politics within the next 5 years and eventually run for president. If I get elected my goals would be to lower the national deficit by cutting unneeded things such as Shrimp on a Treadmill, eliminate use of taxpayer dollars on controversial projects such as Planned Parenthood, and increase military strength and presence in the middle east until we can be sure those countries can manage thenselves, which may be never, but that's what needs to be done.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
September 25, 2015 3:12:48pm
[-]
I want to leave an unforgettable legacy in this world (lol its just like im already making my last will, but this is serious). I want to plant as many trees as possible and conserve/reuse water, recycle what needs to be recycled, or in other words, make this world a better place to live in for everybody. Im thinking globally but working my ways locally. I've already planted a lot since i started it when i was about 10 and now im 18. So i hope i can leave a legacy worth my efforts :D

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 25, 2015 9:29:21pm
[-]
I always wanted to build private shower stalls in the school locker rooms. xD Stinks having to shower in front of everyone. D: I suggested it before but the school said no. >m<
But that's about all I can really think of.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]