Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Least Favourite Zelda Game?
Least Favourite Zelda Game?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 29, 2015 5:53:59am
[-]
Okay, Just let out and explain what your most Hated Zelda game is.

But before I begin, Lemme set a few rules down
1. Be respectful of someone and don't hate because someone doesn't agree with you. I mean, Shinxey likes Spirit Tracks, Whereas I feel the best way to beat Spirit Tracks is to take it out of the Cartridge and completely and utterly destroy it, as it's a blemish on an, otherwise perfect, lineage of games.

As I think everyone knows already, I bloody hate Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. The entire game's flaw was the Train parts of it In my opinion. It's like with Skyward sword with the Motion Controls, It kills the game. And the Music segments with the Spirit Flute were bloody annoying. Like, Instead of the feeling of progression with them, it felt like the game just stopped for the stupid little things. Especially with the end boss fight. It was like "Okay I got the hang of this..." "HEY LANK! PLAY A SANG WITH ME SO WE CAN FITE HIM!" and I'm just like "I was already successfully doing that. Without the song", So okay, I'mma just do a comparison, But imagine in like, Link to the past, Against Ganon and then the game abruptly tells you to use the lantern or some useless item like that and you have to do it at exactly the right time before the game would let you go on with it. Wouldn't that just be a waste of time and annoying? Well Guess what! That's those Spirit Flute segments. ._.

Now that I've rambled about that, Lemme go onto the main parts of the Train segments that I hated.

-Segment 1. BOMB TRAINS/ARMOR TRAINS-
Okay the game would've been better without these annoying pests in it. ._. The enemies and the occasional rabbit were enough to keep me entertained while going to someplace. But these jerks were just "WHY NINTENDO WHY!?" as they 1 shotted you and YOU CAN'T KILL THEM. To explain this better, Imagine that with the Bomb trains, you're playing Pac-man, and the Power-pellets, Which allow the ghosts to get killed for a short time, just stunned the ghosts in place for 5 or so seconds. And the armor trains are just No pellets, They can't be stunned. You're dead if they see you. Good-bye!

-Segment 2. Beedle the Air-Bum.-
Okay Beedle was by far the MOST ANNOYING PART OF THE GAME. Because he'd more often then not, Ditch you if you don't stop Juuust right when you knock down his Airballoon shop. And when you park, It takes a long time to stop, Which I guess makes sense because Trains don't have immediate breaks I don't think... But anyways, The train usually passes what the game registers as "In front" of Beedle's shop so he just flies off and leaves you to die like 99% of the time.

-Segment 3. Hey, Carry this to progress the plot and don't forget to take the most Indirect route!-
Okay THIS is one of the things that angered me the most because of 3 reasons
1. Took forever as you gotta take the most Indirect routes because of Bomb Trains.
2. You get yelled at if you don't park Juuust right
3. It's a waste of time and feels like it was shoehorned in, Much like with the Spirit Flute.

But yeah rant about your most hated Zelda game here. :P

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]