Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Favorite Zelda Game, Track, etc?
Favorite Zelda Game, Track, etc?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 03, 2015 12:42:01am
[-]
Okay, fine. It's a knock-off of Blue's thread which can be found here:
[you must login to view links]
I was going to say something, but I haven't really played one that I've hated. (Or at least, not yet. Then again, I haven't played many...)
*cough* So go to Blue's thread to rant about your LEAST favorite Legend of Zelda game, and comment below to talk about your FAVORITE Legend of Zelda game/track/etc.

Rules:
1.) No hate. Everyone has their preferences. Don't be an arse and hate on people for theirs.
2.) Stay on topic. This is a Legend of Zelda thread. Not a Mario thread, not a Call of Duty thread, not a Sonic the Hedgehog thread. Keep the topic to the Legend of Zelda series.

Violation of the rules will result in a block, and you getting reported.

Now, lets' see here...
My favorite Legend of Zelda game would have to be A Link to the Past, with Phantom Hourglass as a close second.
I like ALttP, because of how much more difficult it is than some of the newer games, and some of the items were really fun to derp around with. (The Shovel. :D) Plus who doesn't get happy when you're able to shoot beams from the Master Sword when you're at full health?

Hmmm...I don't really have a favorite track from the games, but I'd have to say that this one is one of my favorites.

What about you guys?

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 03, 2015 4:01:07am
[-]
Okay I've ranted about Majora's mask and how it's my fav. game ever and the best Zelda game of all time.... But now I'mma thoroughly explain it. Okay, First off: Atmosphere. The game always has a sense of importance about it and gives you a feeling of WHY you want to go someplace without a fair- Okay no, Tatl will still bug you from time to time, But unlike Navi, Tatl has a snarkyish personality to her so she isn't annoying but rather just like an "Okay, Thanks Tatl" rather than "SHUT UP TATL!"... But anyways, with Majoras Mask, The game gives you the main quest and like a billion side-quests to do, Most of which rewarding you with masks which allow you to get to places faster and are needed to get other items and masks. Most Zelda sidequests I've seen in the newer games are usually like... minigames and stuff like that. But with Majoras Mask, you are actually saving people from stuff. For example, My fav. Sidequests are the Anju and Kafei love story and the Romani alien one. Because 1. You save someone 2. It's actually fun. 3. The reward. Oh also if you get all masks and go to the moon and play with the moon kids you get the OP as heck Feirce Deity Mask, of which you can smite all of the Bosses with your magic disks that only take 3 seconds to kill the 1st boss with. And I don't wanna spoil the game for those who haven't played it yet, But yeah is good game. Better than Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. :3 You can buy Majoras Mask for N64 or 3DS and is really worth it.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]