Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Sudowoodo
Sudowoodo
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Sudowoodo
September 28, 2015 6:47:24am
[-]
Sudowoodo
I've been adding pokemons to my pokedex, and well, bonsly cant evolve to sudowoodo. its okay for mime jr, who evolves to mr. mime by learning Mimic, is in Random swap. So I suggest Sudowoodo to be added to the random swap or better yet added to the maps. adding mimic to the learnset available for pokemons might be a problem because this pokemon move copies permanently any move its opponent has until it faints or the battle ends, obviously.still, not all moves can be Mimic'd but it is still better to just add sudowoodo to avoid complications. please rate and opinions would be great :)

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 28, 2015 9:30:30am
[-]
Btw there isn't a move called mimic. So its impossible to evolve it. I think it is reported like 3 times that mimic move isn't there and we cant evolve Bonsly. Still its not fixed it. Have to wait until Da Man read those threads!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 28, 2015 10:51:16am
[-]
There is a move mimic but its not here in creed. It is supposed to be sudowoodo's signature move, but here in creed things are bit different. I.e., eevee can evolve into leafeon in pokemon by using leaf stone, that is why i think its just better to include sudowoodo in either random swap or maps, since we cant evolve bonsly. Im not suggesting mimic to be added to creed, instead add sudowoodo.

Thank this message
September 28, 2015 1:39:25pm
[-]
Adding mimic is same as adding sudowoodo! If there's a move called mimic in creed, then you can evolve bonsly into sudowoodo! It'll fix the evolution problem aswell.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 28, 2015 5:34:34pm
[-]
But mimic copies opponents moves. Some might use it to copy moves of the opponent. So why bother having or buying tms then? So the solution is to just add sudowoodo

Thank this message
September 28, 2015 10:53:08pm
[-]
Lol dont you know about creed moves? Not all moves will do the effect same as in Original games! Except toxic and sludge there aren't any status effecting moves! Like thunder wave wont paralyze the opponent. Like these, Mimic is also a normal move which will do somw damage instead of copying the opponents moves! Hope you understand what i mean

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:04:13am
[-]
Yeah i understand. But mr mime is in the random swap which is evolved from mime jr using mimic, so just add sudowoodo in the game instead of adding mimic. I think we both have our good points and i appreciate and respect your views but i will stand my ground for sudowoodo, even if he looks like the gingerbread man.

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:09:13am
[-]
Even if he looks like the gingerbread man. Lol

Most likely, Sudowoodo would be added rather than the move. If you want to know why, just check the Past Promos log.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:21:47am
[-]
He looks like a tamarind too. Well, i didn't knew there was a promo sudowoodo because i only started being on june i think. But anyway, adding sudowoodo is better because there was a thread i've read bout mimic, but its almost useless since there'll be no effect ,like eb said, and the snarl move doesn't have any status effect.so why bother with mimic

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:24:47am
[-]
No lol. There's not a promo Sudowoodo. I meant that it would most likely turn out with Sudowoodo being a future promo rather than Mimic being added. xD

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:28:49am
[-]
Well it is good to have colored gingerbread man, but what of the future new players? They'll not be having the promo,unless it'll be a promo every year. Lol

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:53:40am
[-]
Well then it'll be like any other promo. They can trade it from someone, or find one in the Auction House. (I don't remember if normal promos can be sold under Buy Pokemon or not, but if they can, then there's a possibility of finding one there.)
Plus, it's not like they're screwed out of getting it for their dex. If they temporarily skip over it, and get at least 345 entries, they can breed one.
How, you ask? Well, there are some Pokemon, Glaceon, for example, that breed the same Pokemon rather than the pre evolution when you breed them. When you breed Glaceon, you get a Glaceon egg, rather than an Eevee egg. So I would assume that if you bred a Sudowoodo, it would produce a Sudowoodo egg.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
September 29, 2015 11:13:43am
[-]
Yeah. Thats one of my problems in breeding. If i breed a sylveon, will i get eevee? But anyways, not all seems to be nice in selling their rare normal pokemon though when i buy from them, the prices would shoot up high but when they did buy from me, they said its only 10 coins. But anyway, i still hope sudowoodo be added because we don't know if it'll give a egg of bonsly

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 11:15:23am
[-]
Yeah. Thats one of my problems in breeding. If i breed a sylveon, will i get eevee? But anyways, not all seems to be nice in selling their rare normal pokemon though when i buy from them, the prices would shoot up high but when they did buy from me, they said its only 10 coins. But anyway, i still hope sudowoodo be added because we don't know if it'll give a egg of bonsly

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 11:17:26am
[-]
Geez. Sorry about the doublew post. Bad internet connection problem.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]