Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Item Auction House
Item Auction House
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Item Auction House
September 28, 2015 4:25:40pm
[-]
Item Auction House
Why not instead of buying items for a certain price, You could auction off the items as you would pokemon. They would be up for auction for how many ever days you set them to, and let people bid on them. You could choose different currencies as well, so if you would like the auction to be bid in coins/points/money, you could choose that.
What do you guys think?

[you must login to view images]
LuminousBlissey - by nephew34
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 28, 2015 4:37:30pm
[-]
Nice plan tbh! It'll really nice to bid on a Item instead of purchasing for a price that we dont like lol. 10/10

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 28, 2015 5:31:42pm
[-]
I think not though. The current system of buying or trading for items is fine with me. And items for cash? Nah.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 9:00:32pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 9:01:57pm
[-]
Honestly a great idea. Rather than some noob selling his pokeballs for 10 coins a piece and flooding the Sell Items page, it could be restricted to two items to prevent that. Great idea Umbreon! 10/10

Thank this message
September 28, 2015 9:44:30pm
[-]
Well, this can go either way with this.

Pros:
- It will give users the opportunity to get rid of their items for an odd amount of coins/cash based on other people's values of the items.
- More time efficient, you don't have to wait for months in order to have someone "purchase" your items.

Cons:
- What will come of the "Items Market" if this was to be implemented? People would stop using it, causing Da Man to get rid of that page.
- Not everybody values items the same. Making people more sustainable to being scammed out of items/currencies.

Personal Notes:

@Overall Idea -> Revise the idea. For example, add a "minimum bid" feature, where it prevents the selling user from being scammed. (Can not be any more than what the item was purchased for) Ex: You cannot set the minimum bid for EXP. Share more than 7,500 coins.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 9:49:39pm
[-]
Engetsu - I think your revised Idea is a better version of the future Item Auction House.
However, if we compare the item AH to pokemon AH, people sometimes overbid on the pokemon AH because they think its a fair price for that specified pokemon. So I think that putting a cap isn't necessary, but putting a minimum would be in order to prevent scams

LuminousBlissey - by nephew34
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 10:00:53pm
[-]
@umbreon475 -> Please note that I said a "minimum" bet. Meaning, it can't be any lower than that set amount. (For items such as toxic, recover, dowsing machine, etc.)

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
September 28, 2015 10:47:38pm
[-]
September 28, 2015 10:00:53pmEngetsu Wrote:  @umbreon475 -> Please note that I said a "minimum" bet. Meaning, it can't be any lower than that set amount. (For items such as toxic, recover, dowsing machine, etc.)

maybe adding a minimum bid will make players to not to bid on it. Like if they dont want to waste 7.5k coins on like exp.share instead they can buy it from Dark alley whenever they want! Not entirely sure doe :3

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 4:10:37am
[-]
I think if there'll be minimum bets, i will agree with the idea of Item AH. Its like shinies cost 50 coins right? But now, in AH people only bid them 40-10 coins based on my observations. And if they think it is better to buy directly in the mysterious trainer,why not? It's their call

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 12:51:14pm
[-]
Its useful when you need coins immediatly or you are collecting that item! So that you can auction your items. Its better than item market because some people over rate their items in Item Market. So i completely agree with Umbreon475

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 3:39:08pm
[-]
Yeah. Some over rate them, while some under rate them. They are taking advantage of people's lack of knowledge, but i think AH is not a solution, it will only add up with the problems in Item market. Like for berries, they say the cost em for 8 coins but when buying from others, they say its 5 coins

Thank this message
September 29, 2015 11:22:17pm
[-]
September 29, 2015 3:39:08pmnod Wrote:  Yeah. Some over rate them, while some under rate them. They are taking advantage of people's lack of knowledge, but i think AH is not a solution, it will only add up with the problems in Item market. Like for berries, they say the cost em for 8 coins but when buying from others, they say its 5 coins

Lol if there's a auction for the item, it'll fix the over rating problem aswell. Just put your item to AH and ppl will bid whatever they think is fine. Someone may beat the bid if the current bid is not good. It's a lot better than Item Market tbh.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]