Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Political Party Quiz
Political Party Quiz
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Political Party Quiz
September 29, 2015 10:46:00pm
[-]
Political Party Quiz
I just took this quiz, and holy cow, I'm extremely Republican. I honestly took it for fun since I don't actually care about politics.

(If this should be moved to Dratini's Deep Discussion, let me know and I'll do so.)

Here's my results.

Spoiler:
I appear to side with Mike Huckabee the most.

I have an Authoritarian ideology.

I slightly side towards "tough" over "tender". I apparently have little sympathy for those who break the law and make bad choices. Yikes! Am I that heartless?

I slightly side towards big government, but more in it addressing social inequality, corruption, and providing for citizens.

I moderately side towards "traditionalist" than progressive, meaning I think we should be a civilized country that honors traditional morals and values. (Whatever happened to the tenth amendment?)

I extremely side with multilateralism than unilateralism. I strongly believe that policy decisions should be made collectively by the support of everyone affected by these decisions.

I slightly believe in equality more than liberty. I think that policy should protect and support the best interests in all citizens.

I side moderately with populism rather than elitism. That means I believe decisions are best when everyone has a say. Seriously, the elites aren't the only people in this country.

I side centralization more than decentralization. My belief here is that America should be more unified in its decisions to serve the best interests of all citizens.

I side slightly with interventionism than isolationism. I believe we should proactively address potential issues before they become a major threat. (Gets shot by isolationists, even though preference is only by 2%.)

Link: [you must login to view links]

What did you get? :3

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 29, 2015 11:31:02pm
[-]
Hmm, I seem to side with Huckabee the most as well (88%) I find that strange since I don't really like Huckabee. The person that was second is my favorite candidate, Marco Rubio (85%). I'm more of a moderate republican, so I'm a little suprised by the result.

60% Interventionism
58% Multilateralism
54% Traditional
52% Tough
54% Centralization
42% Small Government
30% Elitism
24% Liberty

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]