Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Maps
Maps
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Maps
October 24, 2015 1:57:21pm
[-]
Maps
I always wander on maps and i get a few pokemons from the Waterfall and Dark cave. The seems to be entrances like a ladder but when i go to that ladder, i dont get anywhere. And in waterfalls, there's a tunnel like entrance but i can't get through. In Palm Beach too,there is a stair leading down but cant walk on it. What should i do to pass through em?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 24, 2015 3:13:07pm
[-]
I guess you cant pass them at the moment. As far as i know, Only the ladder in ice cave can be passed. Dark cave's ladder is useless and the 2nd cave in Waterfall cannot be entered. (only the first one which you'll find when you just enter the map)

thats all i know about the maps. :)

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 25, 2015 11:23:39am
[-]
Okay. Thank you. I just thought i need to purchase a bicycle which is very expensive to pass through em, and glad i didn't.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]