Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Something I Would Like To Know
Something I Would Like To Know
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 02, 2015 9:32:41pm
[-]
Okay, so yesterday I got back some test results.
Apparently I have diabetes, and since this website is the only one responding on my phone I need some information from you guys. It would really be appreciated. :3

~ Shiny

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 03, 2015 12:40:01am
[-]
I don't have Diabetes but from what I know it's either really high Blood sugar or really low blood sugar? And something to do with Insulin production I don't know exactly.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
December 03, 2015 1:03:23am
[-]
Well, I know the basics, but I want to prepare for the unexpected in this.... Experience *rolls eyes* fuuun.... DX
Thank this message
December 03, 2015 2:00:12am (This post was last modified: December 03, 2015 4:54:01am by Shinxey.)
[-]
I'll give you all the info I know. A few of my family members have diabetes, but they don't always do what they're supposed to, and unfortunately, they're the only examples I've got. But I'll do my best.
From what I've heard, you have to check your blood sugar every day by pricking a finger and squeezing some of the blood on this strip. Then you put the strip in this machine thingy, and then you make changes in your diet based on the results. If you DON'T manage your blood sugar though, you can get really, really sick. So you're going to want to avoid eating a lot of things with a lot of sugar in them.
And don't worry, you don't have to drink the diet crap. You just got to plan your regular diet around the normal stuff. (With all the crap in the artificial sugars in the diet stuff, you're actually better off NOT drinking it.)
This site has a bit more information on diets and stuff:
[you must login to view links]
That's about really all I can say. (And most of that is because as I mentioned before, no one does what they're supposed to.)

EDIT:
Oh, and I forgot about one thing. You're probably going to have to take some medicine for it. The medicine depends on what type of diabetes, and how bad it is. Most likely, you'll just take some pills is all.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
December 03, 2015 2:22:24am
[-]
My opinion would be control your diet. You being a child not much side effects would come .
Take wheat food if you can and avoid sugar the most
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]