Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Mass Shooting count?
Mass Shooting count?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Mass Shooting count?
December 12, 2015 1:44:42am
[-]
Mass Shooting count?
What do you all think the world is coming to with all of these mass shootings?
So far, within the United States there has been 353 mass shootings. And God knows how many there has been on a global scale...

Again, what do you all think that this world is coming to?

Sample Options:
A) Hell
B) Stupidity
C) Idiots are trying to rule the world
D) Rebellion

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 12, 2015 1:52:28pm
[-]
im not surprised by that statistic, theres news about shootings in USA all the time and im from Australia and there is very little massacres etc. The only solution in my opinion is to make the law on posessing guns stricter

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
December 12, 2015 3:21:29pm
[-]
Many of the guns in the mass shootings are illegally bought, pipelined, etc. So I do not believe stricter gun laws would help prevent the mass shootings. The mass shootings won't be solved by one plan, but many smaller plans rather. At least in my opinion.

1. The most recent shooting was caused by ISIS supporters, we should increase military involvement in Iraq and reinerate the Patriot Act.

2. Perhaps enhanced background checks would be effective to a point to deter some of the criminals which are mentally ill and may not have pipelines, but restricting guns in general would not help at all, and in matter increase crime rates, and possibly cause a war in America basing off of many people who are 2nd Admendmant or die. ((Im not that far in there, but I do support 2nd Admendmant rights))

3. Encourage people to go to the police when they see something wrong. The reason Farooks neighbors did not go to the police about the noticeable signs he was planning an attack was because they were afraid to be deemed racist. This can not fly, people must not be afraid of criticism if they were to report problems to the police. If it wasn't for that fear, the victims of the San Bernadino massacre would still be alive.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]