Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Breeding Time
Breeding Time
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Breeding Time
December 14, 2015 12:24:55pm
[-]
Breeding Time
Hey guys I think the breeding time should be decreased cause it takes exactly 24 hrs to breed one pokemon.
So how about decreasing breeding time. to 12 hrs so that we can breed more pokes.
Other alternative is to put instant breeding option by paying some coins like 100 coins for each instant breeding.
So I want some opinions and support from u guys.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 15, 2015 8:57:24am (This post was last modified: December 15, 2015 9:00:31am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Breeding Time
I completely agree on decreasing times. Been breeding a few for a friend who hasn't filled their pokedex enough yet and it feels so incredibly slow. Yesterday I actually forgot to even check on it because it had been sitting around so long, luckily I remembered within an hour of it's hatching or it would have only made everything even longer. 12 hours does sound much more reasonable. An instant hatch would be nice too, however 100 coins may actually be a little low. If the time is decreased an instant hatch feature wouldn't be as necessary. So, I think anyone unwilling to wait even half the time that we already do should probably be charged a little more than that. Even if only the instant hatch feature was implemented, coins aren't that hard to come by once you get the hang of obtaining them, and anyone who hasn't put the effort into getting more coins than that should be able to wait. There has to be some challenge in it, 100 coins for instant hatching makes things too easy and next thing you know everyone is just going to be rapidly mass producing pokemon and all the fun will get sucked out of it. 100 just seems too low to me, I'd go with 500 at the minimum because people aren't as likely to over do it, much more than that though and it may never get used.
Thank this message
December 15, 2015 11:25:57am
[-]
thank you very much for the support and opinions zeek wolffe but 500 coins is a lot maybe around 250 to 300 is sufficient.
Thank this message
December 15, 2015 10:36:44pm
[-]
The reduced time sounds nice, but the "instant hatching" is not a good idea, especially at such a low price. If they were going to incorporate soe time of way to making hatching/breeding quicker the should have an option where you pay atleast 500 coins to reduce the time even less. Although still many flaws, I'd give this a good 7/10

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 16, 2015 1:54:05am
[-]
I think youre right BornAgain and thanks for the support.
Thank this message
December 16, 2015 2:01:02am
[-]
Ehh... I don't think it would be a good idea. I mean, I get a bit annoyed of how I've been trying for a solid month getting a certain shiny, but decreasing time would screw with the rarity. You're not supposed to go and breed a Shiny every time, and decreasing the time would speed up that process and make it more likely to happen. Next thing you know, you have a rarity 1 shiny skyrocket to a rarity 10+.
As for the instant breeding thing, that would be an even worse idea. If it is going to be implemented, I'd say it should cost a lot, like 1k coins. Now, I know you're going to say that that is too much, but one word as to why; rarity (And i don't mean the MLP character). How much are people charging for the really rare shinies? Oh yeah, about that much... And then the speeding up part I mentioned before, it'll make them less rare.
Due to the annoyance, I will give it a 2/10.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
December 16, 2015 2:14:32am
[-]
December 16, 2015 2:01:02amShinxey Wrote:  Ehh... I don't think it would be a good idea. I mean, I get a bit annoyed of how I've been trying for a solid month getting a certain shiny, but decreasing time would screw with the rarity. You're not supposed to go and breed a Shiny every time, and decreasing the time would speed up that process and make it more likely to happen. Next thing you know, you have a rarity 1 shiny skyrocket to a rarity 10+.
As for the instant breeding thing, that would be an even worse idea. If it is going to be implemented, I'd say it should cost a lot, like 1k coins. Now, I know you're going to say that that is too much, but one word as to why; rarity (And i don't mean the MLP character). How much are people charging for the really rare shinies? Oh yeah, about that much... And then the speeding up part I mentioned before, it'll make them less rare.
Due to the annoyance, I will give it a 2/10.

That could be gotten around easily... I'm just as glad as the next person that breeding has the highest chances of producing a shiny, but it's terrible to have to wait so long for even a single normal pokemon. If the time is decreased to 12 just lower the chances of getting a shiny by half. That leaves the chances of it pretty much the same, half the time, half the chance. For an instant hatch to cost 1000 coins, it's likely the feature would rarely ever be used, and certainly not enough to make it worth having around at that price. Again, for this just decrease the chances of getting a shiny when someone uses an instant hatch button. Decrease it by a third, fourth, even maybe a fifth of what they shiny chances normally are.
Thank this message
December 16, 2015 2:38:16pm
[-]
I think Shinxey is right to some points but still breeding time should be decreased. It will help a lot for all breeders.
Thank this message
December 18, 2015 11:45:52am
[-]
Im caught in the middle here. Yes I would love to see a time reduction, but it shouldn't be so easy as to pay for instant breeding, and you shouldn't get a time reduction so easily. If there were to be a time reduction on breeding pokes, I say that you should earn time reductions. I have a few ideas on how this could be done, so i will list them. they aren't in any particular order btw. (Breeding Time Reduction)=BTR

1. Breeding incentive- For X amount of times you breed a Pokemon in a row you get BTR of T amount of time, with a set max of earned BTR. Example: For every 7 days you breed a Pokemon in a row you get an 1 hour reduction up to 4 hours maybe?

Instead of a streak it could be breeding a certain amount of Pokemon that is bred, X Pokemon bred will get T amount of time reduced, but only certain amount can be taken off.
Example :[50 bred= -1 hour] [150 bred = -4 hours] [400 bred= -10 hours] etc,

2. Dungeons- Using the dungeon, to implement a BTR (Breeding Time Reduction). Lets say after much work in the dungeon you could gain access to an area with a Trainer with a Magby that upon evolving will get flame body which could then be used to help reduce the time by X amount of hours. For Magby to evolve you will need to assist the breeder in training by loaning a specific ( random every time) Pokemon for it to train with for X hours. You will do this until the Magby has gained enough Exp to get to the required level to evolve, but for a 100% success rate in the training session the Pokemon loaned must be 5 lvl's lower than the Magby (lvl 10 at start). If you would like you could risk lowering the success rate by X% ONLY when a Pokemon who's lvl is the same or higher than the Magby are loaned
Example= lvl 10 Pikachu=P, lvl 10 Magby=M, X= [25/25]- {(P+1-M)/25}/ [25/25]-{(10+1-10)/25}=[24/25]
and in turn lower the number of times you would have to help the breeder train Magby. but if this is still too easy;

The breeder would require you to complete a task each time you came to to them for help to breed, such as collecting certain items to help with the BTR.
Example: Twigs/Logs (Various), a blazing shard/redshard and possibly a set number of random berries This would give some currently useless items a good use.(Doesn't need to be included but just an option) Furthermore you could possibily Evolve the breeders Magmar into Magmortar for even more BTR, To achieve this the 2 Pokemon used to breed must be at an above average happiness level thus inspiring the Breeder to to evolve Magmar.

3. Permeant or Temporary item- Short and simple use items to create an Egg incubator reduces time. Depending on the items used to create the incubator will determine if the incubator will be a permeant or Temporary.

Perma- Hard to acquire items, large amount of items and coins used to make incubator, requirers a certain crafting level-
Items:Mithril bars_100, Iron bars_200, as well logs as fuel, logs determine Time reduction, as i do not know all the logs available, i only know of 3,Autumn Oak, and Birch , and i think there are elm trees. Autumn -2hr, Oak -4hr, Birch -8ghr, elm -12hr, the amount of logs will be the same for every kind, 25-100 logs i guess
coins 10k- even after construction will still require certain items to fuel it, Twigs

Temporary- One time use then it breaks but can be constructed multiple times, also requires coins- Items Bronze bars-65 500c-1k coins requires 15-50 twigs (they are hard to find even with item finder so i guess you could reduce the amount of twigs)

I had other ideas but this took more time than I thought with the ideas i has and forgot my other ones lol, but all of these ideas can be implemented separately or in conjunction with one another. Any thoughts?

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
December 18, 2015 9:39:26pm
[-]
No, no, no. I'm pretty sure Alan set the time to 24 hours for a specific reason. (The reason being to prevent people from mass breeding in a day, AKA taking advantage of the breeding system)

So, why would you want to decrease the time? Dude, you seriously need to think about both sides before making a suggestion.
Don't get me wrong, it was a decently thought out idea and I'm pretty sure Alan would like to change this, but he probably won't...

5/10

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
December 19, 2015 7:21:29am
[-]
December 18, 2015 9:39:26pmEngetsu Wrote:  No, no, no. I'm pretty sure Alan set the time to 24 hours for a specific reason. (The reason being to prevent people from mass breeding in a day, AKA taking advantage of the breeding system)

So, why would you want to decrease the time? Dude, you seriously need to think about both sides before making a suggestion.
Don't get me wrong, it was a decently thought out idea and I'm pretty sure Alan would like to change this, but he probably won't...

5/10

Mass breeding in a day...? O.o Did you realize that the decrease mentioned here would only be by half? Seriously, how is anyone going to mass breed in a day when even if they set up a new breed as soon as they could they're only going to get two pokemon in a day?! That is not mass quantities and it makes no sense to call it that.
Thank this message
December 19, 2015 7:42:40am
[-]
I agree with decreasing breeding time. But i wont support instant breeding. It just ruins the breeding system.

Maybe 12 hours would be good to hatch the egg. Or the time it take to hatch should depend upon the house he has! larger the house, smaller the time it take to hatch the egg.
It's just my opinion xD

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 19, 2015 8:02:53am
[-]
December 19, 2015 7:42:40amEliteBOY Wrote:  I agree with decreasing breeding time. But i wont support instant breeding. It just ruins the breeding system.

Maybe 12 hours would be good to hatch the egg. Or the time it take to hatch should depend upon the house he has! larger the house, smaller the time it take to hatch the egg.
It's just my opinion xD

10/10 On it being connected to house size, that's sounds great!
Thank this message
December 19, 2015 9:47:40am
[-]
The house idea makes since and is simple enough I guess. 8/10
But i say if a time reduction is implemented it would have to be earned and not simply bought.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
December 19, 2015 11:05:52am
[-]
hey guys how about this when we filled the pokedex upto 600 then we can unlock these features like instant breeding or time reduction or breeding two pokemon in a day etc.
this will be better cause it takes a lots of time and hard work to fill 600 pokedex..
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]