Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < New Achievements
New Achievements
Favorite Thread Post Reply
New Achievements
December 16, 2015 1:48:04am
[-]
New Achievements
Don't know if this has been suggested before or not... From my understanding Achievements have had a BETA label for a long time now. It seems to be working just fine, I don't understand why it's still in BETA, so why not give it an actual reason to be for a little while and then remove the BETA label. I was thinking, add some more achievements to get people more motivated to do things in creed. I've noticed there aren't very many people interested in filling their pokedex, an achievement for it would be nice and might get people more involved. Also achievements for how many eggs you've hatched (cracked egg shaped achievement?), how many pokemon you've caught (pokeball, great ball, ultra ball, or master ball for different numbers?), orienteering levels you reached, map treasures found (treasure chest shaped?), how many rounds of hangman (a noose?) or scramblers you've complete, and number of battle points. Just a few ideas few thoughts that graphic creators could start working with if you think it's a good idea...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 16, 2015 1:57:36am
[-]
I think this was suggested by other player also. Love to have new acheivements. Its good.
Thank this message
December 16, 2015 2:20:20am
[-]
Thank you. Sorry if it's already been brought up before. I'm new to forums, can't seem to get the search feature to work properly and there was no way I was going to go through 150 pages of suggestions just to know if I should bother or not.
Thank this message
December 16, 2015 10:52:19am
[-]
I Like the idea for the treasure chest achievement, I meant to post about that one myself, and Da Man probably had done so many updates he was too busy too remember about the achievements and taking them out of beta.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 16, 2015 3:12:47pm
[-]
That's probably part of it, I've seen a lot of things that seem to work just fine still labeled as Beta. Implementing new achievements would likely be easy, the hardest part being the new graphics. I'm not much of a coder, but I assume it would use most of the same coding as the achievements we already have, switching out a few variables here and there. There's a lot of stuff that we could be receiving achievements or at the least smaller rewards like ribbons for that we aren't, it's a lot of potential that isn't being taken advantage of.
Thank this message
December 21, 2015 11:21:33am
[-]
new ahievements will be a challenge to high lvl players so it is good

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]