Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Character Customization
Character Customization
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Character Customization
December 20, 2015 12:04:54am
[-]
Character Customization
This title sounds crazy, I know. But just think how awesome it would be if, instead of having an array of sprites from the mainstream Pokemon games, to have a customizable character like what was introduced in Generation VI's X and Y. When you made an account you could choose from some pretty basic sprites, but there would be a shop where you could use Coins/Money/Etc., to buy clothes and accessories. Each person could have a totally different sprite/character. Or if you liked someone else's sprite, you could copy theirs. With a click of a button, you could choose if you wanted to copy someone else's, and it would automatically buy all clothes/accessories that you don't have and add them to your character.
Yeah or Nah? Is a trash idea or no? Thanks for reading.
PokeMaster1010

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 20, 2015 12:20:21am (This post was last modified: December 20, 2015 12:21:47am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Character Customization
I like customizing things as much as the next guy, but this would require a whole new set of graphics and tons of them. If there aren't enough options right off the bat everyone is still going to look the same. Also, I'd imagine players would probably already rather spend coins and points elsewhere. Money maybe, but it would have to be fairly inexpensive because it's only for show, it's not doing anything for you other than changing your appearance. Not to mention trainer card graphics would have to be completely redone, along with a few other things. It's a nice idea, but the implementation would be an arduous and painful process. We already have tons of sprites to choose from, I think that's variety enough. 5/10
Thank this message
December 20, 2015 12:23:43am
[-]
Thanks for the feedback, I definitely understand the tedious process of making it all, just an idea, wasn't sure how graphics would work for a RPG like so but whatever, Thanks!
Thank this message
December 20, 2015 12:31:24am
[-]
Pretty amazing man
Thank this message
December 20, 2015 1:58:47am
[-]
I like this idea. It would personalize your account further.
Only problem I could see is that adding that may cause the site to lag.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
December 21, 2015 11:20:06am
[-]
it should be implemented i think
XD XD

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]