Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Ancient Pokes Clear Guide.
Ancient Pokes Clear Guide.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 21, 2015 3:11:40pm
[-]
I want to know tht how to get ancient pokes in clear method if anyone knows post reply plz and post it like tht so i can understand it clearly.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 21, 2015 5:28:59pm
[-]
I will do this in steps

Step 1: Obtain an Ancient Fossil, either through trading with others or becoming the "Ancient Master of the Day"
Step 2: Go to "Your Home" and select the crafting method.
Step 3: Craft the 4 items: Ancient Fossil, Master Ball, Fresh Water and Rare Candy together (Can only be done with a crafting level of 100 or over). Crafting guide is here: Crafting Guide
Step 4: Based on which house you own, you will need to wait a certain period of time before crafting is completed. However, the process may FAIL, causing you to be left with the item "Ash" instead of an Ancient Pokemon.
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 12:01:13am
[-]
Why will the peocess fail?And wht u mean by the item ash tht i left?and wht is ash?
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 12:42:46am
[-]
Oh it's like taking a 50/50 bet. I think you have a 50% chance of succeeding and receiving an Ancient Pokemon and 50% chance of getting the item named "Ash". The item currently has no use, which could change in the future if Da Man decides to do something with it.
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 1:05:38am
[-]
Ok i got it bro thanks for helping.
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 4:45:32pm
[-]
I think its more of a 1/4th chance of success iirc.
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 7:37:05pm
[-]
Yea i got it.
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 7:39:48pm
[-]
Yea i got it.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]