Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Video Game Top Fives
Video Game Top Fives
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Video Game Top Fives
December 21, 2015 6:41:33pm
[-]
Video Game Top Fives
Abandon thread if you dislike spoilers!

Hello fellow gamers! As the title suggests, you put your Top Five about anything in any video game or video game series, or multiple video games for things like boss lists! All I require is to keep it as kid-friendly as possible (definitely do a spoiler for a "Most Disturbing Bosses" list or something similar).

Putting reasons isn't required, but appreciated for those who want to know why you chose that particular...thing.

I'll kick things off with this:

UMBREON'S TOP FIVE UNDERTALE BOSS MUSIC

Yep, I'm jumping on the bandwagon after seeing how awesome the game is. All aboard the Undertale fandom express! Choo choo!

Anywho, Undertale has a fantastic soundtrack, the best I've heard out of any indie game. I'm doing boss music for now, since I'm not going to hear the overworld music until I actually get the game.

Let's-a go!

:3 :3 :3

Number Five: Hopes and Dreams

This is absolutely beautiful. It's fitting after Asriel goes into his Hyperdeath form, where all you could do is struggle, until the realization hits you: You can't save yourself, but you can definitely save your friends! As opposed to most final boss themes, which practically scream "You're ****ed", this perfect blend of 8-bit music and rock gives off a vibe of "You can do it!".

Number Four: Bonetrousle

This music fits Papyrus perfectly. It tries to be an epic boss theme, but it just comes out as adorable. It's not as complex as Hopes and Dreams, but it's definitely unique in its own way.

Number Three: Battle Against A True Hero

The heroine appears, and oh boy, this music won't let you forget that! Relying on piano, bells, and a little electric guitar(?), along with the standard 8-bit music, this makes me feel like it's the ultimate battle of good versus evil (though that's misleading), this time with you being the bad guy! My good friend Blue found a way to make it even better, but that will be saved for another time (that, and I don't have his permission to reveal it).

Number Two: Finale

After the chaotic mess known as Your Best Nightmare, which fits since everything you knew about Undertale is thrown straight out the window, this begins playing! This remix of Flowey's theme starts off kind of slow, but speeds up, as if saying "This is it! The grand finale!".

(Bad Pun #1. Yes, I'm literally going count these throughout the existence of this thread.)

The best part? After "beating" him, Flowey trolls you by soft resetting. And gives you his own version of a troll face. Now that's a villain if I'd ever seen one.

Number One: Megalovania

Sweet mother of Nintendo.

When you hear this, you know crud's gonna go down. If you ever get hear this, you've likely attempted the Genocide Route. And after slaughtering everybody else, Sans has a bone to pick with you.

(Bad Pun #2.)

Seriously though, he's ticked, going as far as telling you to burn in he(ck).

And suits the hardest boss in the game. It's tense. It's fast paced. And it's sure as heck epic.

That wraps up my first Top Five! Now it's your turn!...C'mon, don't be shy. Go ahead a voice your opinion on your own Top Five!

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 22, 2015 1:09:01am (This post was last modified: December 22, 2015 1:11:56am by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Video Game Top Fives
Here are my top 5 games

1. Majoras Mask for the Nintendo 64.
Obviously I love this game for it's dark story, amazing temples, and Oh my god. The Side quests. It made it feel open while also feeling slightly linear (As you HAVE to go to the temples, BUT you can do some Side Quests if you want to) I also loved how each Mask allowed you to do something different. I could ramble on and on about why this is my Number one, But that would make this be like 2 posts instead of one for going over the cap of characters allowed.
2. Undertale
This game is freaking GREAT. I cannot explain why because that would spoil the game, But the game is PURE. STORY. and I love that. Plus, It has multiple endings depending on your actions (Including multiple Neutral Endings). I feel that most games use Graphics to just go "OH HEY LOOK WE LOOK GOOD! THEREFORE WE ARE GOOD! BUY US!" Whereas Undertale used Story along with its style that resembles Mother/Earthbound to do something AMAZING. Plus it's the only game I feel where it makes you question your morals.
3. Advance Wars 2: Black Hole's Rising
I love Advance Wars, but #2 is my favourite of the 4-game series (Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2 Black Hole's Rising, Advance Wars Dual Strike and Advance Wars Days of Ruin) because it was just a fun strategy game. That's really all I can say about it.
4. FNaF2
Surprised that Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is on this list and not 1, 3 or 4? Well that's simply because I loved FNaF2 the most because it gave you 11 Animatronics to juggle instead of 4, Forgot how many were in 4, and 1. Plus the Death Minigames were my fave part after a long frustrating stream of deaths, You'd just be stuck with a small mini game to enjoy, Plus, Mangle really scared my socks off when I first died to it :3
5. Pokemon OR/AS
Mainly Omega Ruby because it was a blast to the past with some added features. I'm playing less Pokemon games though simply because I have fun fighting friends and levelgrinding on occasion. The game was great, don't get me wrong. But I feel like I've done all there is to do. I'm kinda just lying back on the back of my Lvl. 100 Yveltal from Y while just casually playing the game.

By the way, Umbreon, Hopes and Memes was Asriel's before Hyperdeath form
SAVE the world was when you could save all your friends (I actually get filled with SO MUCH DETERMINATION IN THAT FIGHT it's not even funny I practically melt, Just like Undyne. By the way, Go nuts with revealing how to make it better.

*The wind is Howling )

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 2:17:31am
[-]
1.) Well, my favorite FAVORITE game is Sonic Colors. :P
It was one of my first Sonic games ever, and I just thought it was so much fun. A few of the levels were pretty hard (and the water levels were killers.), but still fun to try out. The Color Powers you got from freeing the Wisps were pretty fun. The only one I didn't like a whole lot was the Yellow Drill Power, and that was mostly because the sound that the drill made was annoying. Plus, even if you hate the game after trying it, it still goes by one rule: The music was still awesome. Two of my favorite levels are Starlight Carnival Act 1 and Aquarium Park Act 1. The music for both of those levels, imo, were awesome. I even played on those two levels exclusively for a time that I could beat Starlight Carnival Act 1 in under 2 minutes, and I found a "cheat" in Aquarium Park Act 1 that allowed me to beat it in under 2 minutes, as well.

Spoiler:
If you collect enough Wisps, you can fill your gauge to do a dash over the surface of the water and only actually have to be underwater for like 5% of the entire level.

Also, a lot of the cutscenes were pretty funny. ESPECIALLY the Baldy McNosehair one. XD

Spoiler:
<--- And he DID remember. xD HE called him Baldy McNosehair in Sonic Lost World, too. xD

I had the DS version of the game, so I had the one exclusive cutscene with Silver and Blaze. It was pretty good, too. xD
If you collected all the Chaos Emeralds from the levels (Which I did.) you unlocked a special bonus stage with Super Sonic. The bonus stage was pretty fun.

(I don't really have favorites in order past here, so I'm just going to list four of my other favorite games. :P)

2.) One of my other favorite games is The Dog Island for PS2. It used to be my favorite game when I was a little kid. I used to play it literally all farking day every day. (In fact, I think THAT is the reason why my dad eventually hid the PS2 in the basement.) You pick a breed of dog, choose its gender, and its name. The game start off where you're at a celebration with your sibling. Your sibling snuck out of the house to go watch you, even though your mom told them not to since they were sick. And after you complete the challenge that you're presented and win the game, your sibling collapses from the sickness. Your mother asks you to go see Dr. Potan on The Dog Island to see if he can help your sibling, since the doctor (DOGtor. lololol) there can't help them. And that's where you board a ship. The ship, however, gets caught in a storm and you fall off into the water. You soon wake up in Pupsville on the Island. That's where the adventure begins.
Sniffing out and collecting all the foods and items were a pain in the butt, but was also fun in some aspects. You need to collect so many smells (by collecting these items, plus fish and bugs which you get by fishing/capturing) before the former Sniff Master will let you level up. Once you get to a high enough level, you can access one of the final areas and from there finally reach your goal. As you progress, you also unlock other things, such as cooler accessories that you can use to customize your dog. That was pretty fun. Some of the minigames are hard, but can also be fun. Only thing is- you need to complete them to move on in the story.
You need to watch out for most of the other animals in the game though. They will attack your dog. If your dog reaches 0 health, they die and you lose EVERYTHING in your inventory. (You restart from your last save point.) I was extra careful about that and only ended up dying once- and THAT was because my dad thought I wasn't sniffing fast enough and decided to 'take over' and HE killed my dog. :L Some of the animals can also do things like inflict poison which- unless you either use an antidote or get to an inn- will kill your dog slowly. And the other pain in the butt was the desert and polar areas. If you went to the desert area, you either needed to bring ice cream or get to an oasis, because your dog's health would deplete if it got overheated. And bring a warm drink or get in a hot spring in the polar areas or your dog will freeze and its health will deplete.
(p2 coming eventually. Out of room.)

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 3:03:59am
[-]
I'mma do what Umbreon Did, My Top 5 Undertale Songs.

5) Megalovania
When you slaughter everything in your path, and get to Judgement Hall, Sans is disgusted with your actions and makes sure to give you a bad time. And also it lets you KNOW THAT YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT SEVERAL TIMES.

4) Your Best Nightmare
This song is Chaotic, and I love it. It reflects Photoshop Flowey's battle entirely and his form truly is your best Nightmare.
That's really all I can say about this.

3) Dummy!
I love this remix of Ghost Battle and simply because I love how Jazzy it sounds... Nothing more.

2) Bergentruckung/ASGORE
You've heard about Asgore through the entire game, from the ruins to the CORE.
Now you're face-to-face with the King himself
He talks to you with polite manner, and treats you as a friend, before knowing what he had to do and regretfully takes you to the barrier, But allows you to do whatever before the fight. When you're ready to fight him, The music begins
*(A strange light fills the room)
*(Twilight is shining through the barrier.)
*(It seems your journey is finally over.)
*(You're filled with Determination.)

Asgore then says "It was nice to meet you, Human... Goodbye." Before destroying your Mercy Button, forcing you to fight. He doesn't even LOOK at you out of shame and regret. I loved the fight along with its theme.

1) Battle against a true Hero.
After attempting to kill Monster Kid in Genocide, Undyne takes the hit and is immediately killed. She realizes that if you're left unstopped, You won't just destroy Monsters, But you'll go on to destroy Humanity itself next. Undyne then transforms into Undyne the Undying and states you'll have to try a little harder than THAT to get past her.
*The Wind Howls
The music playing seems like it is a fight against Good/Evil with Undyne being Genocide's true hero. The music through the entire thing not only reflects this but is also extremely amazing. I love listening to Howling wind and the sound of Swords clashing during this fight because it makes it MUCH more accurate. (even though Undyne uses a spear and the closest thing to a sword that you would have is a Toy Knife...)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
December 22, 2015 3:23:15am (This post was last modified: December 22, 2015 4:03:15am by Shinxey.)
[-]
Video Game Top Fives
(P2)
Some of those levels were pretty awesome though. I think my favorite area was the Kunka Ruins; the second-to-final area in the game. It was hard, and there are booby traps EVERYWHERE. Not the mention that most of the animals in there were poisonous snakes, and they were frickin' EVERYWHERE. "Oh look a snakie." *turns the corner* *runs smack into another one and gets bit* The boss fight at the bottom on the ruins was pretty fun, but hard at the same time. There was like this giant T-Rex skeleton thing that tries to eat you. There are four large buttons on the ground, and you have to step on a certain one to make the skeleton fall apart. (I don't remember which was which, and tbh I just picked random ones while running away and trying not to get eaten.) And after, I think, four times making it fall apart, you use your sniffing sense to find a hidden button towards the center of the area. (You can't detect it until after the skeleton has fallen apart the however many times.) One you dig up said button, and step on it, the skeleton falls apart one last time and doesn't put itself back together. But then the ruins start to crumble... Then comes the epic escape in a minecart! That thing was frickin' FUN! Once the minecart thing is over, you go flying out of the ruins juuuust as it collapses. That cutscene was kinda' funny. XD
(I'm actually surprised I remember that much, since I haven't played that game since I was 9 or 10...)

3.) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for GBA is one of my next favorites- as well as one of my first video games. It had a lot of interesting points (different from its brand new LoZ: A Link Between Worlds counterpart.), such as when you had to collect all the medallions to get the Master Sword from the forest. When you receive the mirror, you can travel between the two worlds. The Dark World is farking hard. (I've only beaten one temple in there. Dx) But hey, it wasn't supposed to be beat in an hour. A few of the items were fun to play with - like da shovel. OwO So as you know, I haven't gotten very far there. But one area I really liked was the Zora area in Hyrule. You got spammed with their fireballs the whole time, but you could get the flippers from their king. :P The flippers allowed you to swim.

4.) Kirby Triple Deluxe for Nintendo 3DS is another favorite of mine. I know, I just got it recently, and yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. Doesn't mean it can't be a favorite. There are five modes on the game- but until you complete Story Mode, only three of those five are available. The first mode, ofc, is Story Mode. The Story Mode had a lot of really fun levels and new copy abilities. xD OF the new ones, I think Bell is my favorite. XP The game also introduced a new ability- the Hypernova ability. THAT ability was so fun to mess around with. xD My favorite level was 6-5, because closer to the end, you got to use the Hypernova ability to inhale all the mini-bosses and the boss at the end. xD It was farking awesome. Collecting all the Sun Stones throughout the levels was pretty fun as well. :P There are 100 in total, and if you collect all the Stones within an area, you unlock a bonus level that has the rest of that area's Sun Stones. (World 6 has two bonus levels.)
You also get to collect Key Chains throughout the levels. I think there are 256 total. I only have 222, so IDK if you get anything special for getting them all or not yet. But collecting them is pretty fun.
At the end, you have six boss battles in a row. The first two are pretty easy, and are really just different phases. You can't heal between them.
The final boss on that mode has four phases - and you don't get to heal between them. (I take that back, you heal after the first two, but not in between, and not between the third and fourth phase.)
(P3 coming eventually.)

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 3:49:40am
[-]
(P3)
The next mode is Kirby Fighters! It's basically like Super Smash Bros, but with just Kirby. xD Oh! And there's 7 levels. :P It's pretty fun. xD
The next mode is for Dedede's Drum Dash. (lel nice alliteration.) It's a bit tricky, but the basic goal of the game is to try to get a perfect score going from one end of the drums to the other. You can get one from doing it fast, collecting all the coins, not taking any damage, AND getting a backbeat perfect. (I still have yet to get that last goal...) It's still pretty fun, though.
Once you complete Story Mode, you also unlock two new modes.
The first of these two is Arena Mode. You go through levels where you battle all the bosses you've met in the game. It's hard, and the furthest I've gotten is the second-to-last boss. xD (I'm still working on that.) But it's still pretty fun.
The final mode is one of my favorites- DededeTour! xD You play through all the levels (bonus ones included) in Story Mode as Dedede. :P Catch is: you're timed. Try to get the best score possible by completing bonus areas to gain shortcuts. The boss on this mode isn't so bad, but you still get three bosses in a row with no healing in between. Every time you die, you start over from the beginning of whichever area you're in. Overall though, it's pretty awesome and fun at the same time. xD
And the music was awesome through all the modes in the game. :P

5.) And finally, one of my other favorites is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.
Just like the standard PMD games, you explore dungeons and help Pokemon in need. It had some pretty sad moments, especially that final cutscene that made me get teary-eyed, :c but it also had some really good ones, too.
The gameplay was also really good. I loved playing as/with the new Unova Pokemon. My starter was even an Oshawott! The only thing that kinda' sucked was that you could only do one request at a time, where in the other PMD games you could do multiple ones at a time.
The music for the levels was also really good. If you're looking for a good PMD game, I would definitely recommend this one.
(No further parts.)

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 4:02:13pm
[-]
My SSB4 Top 5 Best Characters (IMO)

5. Pikachu
Yes, yes, I know, but I like Pikachu and he's incredibly awesome in smash bros., way better than he is in the actual Pokemon games. He's a cute character and has a very nice moveset.
4. Mewtwo
Yeah, now we're talking, Mewtwo, the best DLC character out there. I just happened to be lucky the game purchased included Mewtwo and Ryu. Mewtwo is strong, I love his moving animation and his attacks are OP. Sure most people are like "Isn't mewtwo just a Lucario clone?" Yeah, with stronger attacks and a better pokemon in general.
3. Shulk
I bet you nobody expected this guy on my list. He's actually pretty difficult for me to play as, but I'm okay with him. Here's the hilarious thing, I'll only play as Shulk in his boxers LOL. Which is one of the reasons he's so high up on the list.
2. Toon Link
As you all know, I'm a sucker for cartoons, and Toon Link is right up my alley, my brother and I actually owned Wind Waker, but that ended lol. However, I'm very good with Toon Link, and I think he's a pretty cool character.
1. Now... the one you've all been waiting for- Heck, is an introduction even necessary? NESS
His PSI powers are too cool. I love his game, I love his appearance, I love everything about Ness. I can beat almost any character with him (As NPCs of course.) Ness has the perfect moveset and man do I love to spam his PK Fire just to hear his voice. Most people aren't good with him, but I saw potential, and I used the hell outta it. Ness is my top dog character, and you're pretty much screwed over when his Final Smash is used. Not to mention I have perfected his PK Flash. I could on for hours just talking about how Ness is so awesome, but nobody (but me) wants that XD
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 5:30:52pm
[-]
Here goes the my next Top Five!

UMBREON'S TOP FIVE LINK BATTLE POKEMON

No, I won't do Legendaries, because they're already overpowered. :P

Number Five: Aerodactyl

While being a tad squishy, this Pokemon has great potential in Attack and Speed. You can spam Hone Claws and physical attacks if you wish, but I prefer this as a lead, as it can learn Stealth Rock and Taunt, with some type coverage in Earthquake and Flamethrower. Like I said, its Defense and Special Defense isn't too hot, so make sure to give it a Focus Sash.

Number Four: Gardevior

The Psychic/Fairy Pokemon makes a good special sweeper for Pokemon such as that pesky Eviolite Chansey. Use its Trace ability in its normal form to turn Abilities such as Regenerate and Natural Cure against the opponent. And when you're ready, unleash the beast through Mega Evolution! The Ability Pixelate with turn all of Gardevior's Normal-type moves into Fairy-types, which really makes the tutor move Hyper Voice that much more deadly.

Number Three: Umbreon

I bet you saw this one coming, considering it's my favorite Pokemon. It's makes a fantastic but underrated support wall. People that do use this Pokemon use Baton Pass, but I don't find it necessary since there's nothing to carry on, though I am going to attempt this so I can try out the standard Smogon moveset as opposed to my moveset of Wish, Moonlight, Foul Play, and Toxic while holding a Lum Berry to backfire on those who attempt to poison or paralyze the Eeveelution. Though I won't get rid of this tried-and-true moveset just yet. The best part is, nobody ever sees it coming.

Number Two: Greninja

Even more squishy than Aerodactyl, Greninja doesn't seem that great at first glance. Well, until you try out its Hidden Ability, Protean. Said Ability turns that Pokemon's type into that of the move used that turn, making Greninja flexibly play both offensive and defensive. Offensive wise, it's instant STAB, making it devastating when paired with the item Expert Belt against Pokemon weak to that type. Defensive wise, you can make Greninja turn into a type that it's resistant or immune to another. It's useful for moves like Solar Beam and Phantom Force.

Number One: Blaziken

The Fire starter of Hoenn is so powerful, it got the normally Legendary-exclusive label of Uber. I'm not kidding. A most popular moveset, and the one I use, is Protect, Stone Edge, High Jump Kick, and Flare Blitz. People may prefer to Mega Evolve the Pokemon, but I use a Life Orb since I have access to the Hidden Ability, making Blaziken even more powerful.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 12:30:06am
[-]
I'll do another Top 5:
Favorite Mega Pokemon

1: Lucario
I know, not very ideal, since it's weak to its own typing, but it can learn some pretty powerful moves. The Power-Up Punch and Aura Sphere's are killers. xD

2: Aerodactyl
Again, not very ideal since it has a lot of weaknesses, but it's speed makes up for that lack. On top of that, Aerodactyl has a vast variety in its moveset.

3: Metagross
Not too many weaknesses, and has great defense!

4: Kangaskan
Great attack power, AND can use Power-Up Punch TWICE in one turn.

5: Ampharos
Can learn some good moves, has some pretty decent defense, AND is Faaaabulous! xD

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 4:58:18am
[-]
My Top 5 Mega Pokemon

1) Mewtwo Y. Highest Special Attack base of any Pokemon, REALLY powerful tank.
2) Mega Diancie. Extremely good Tank if used properly, Immune to status conditions too!
3) Mega Kangaskhan, As Shinxey said, Can get 2 stat buffs in one turn. Very powerful.
4) Mega Ampharos, Again, as Shinxey said, Completely Fabulous.
5) Mega Blastoise, A literal killer if made to be a tank as Mega Cannon can with the Pulse and Aura Sphere attacks can just destroy your opponents :3

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
December 23, 2015 4:52:03pm
[-]
My Top 5 favorite games.

5. MLB 12 The Show:
Quite frankly, this was the hardest one to pick because there were so many other games I wanted to put on here like Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, and such, but the Franchise mode in this game is absolutely amazing. It balances the in depth detail of running a team and not making it impossibly difficult extremely well, and Sportscaster Manager gives me a speedy way to manage the games.

4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception:
Very compelling storyline and gameplay, I could play this game over and over and not get bored. One of the most interesting storylines I've played in and the mixture of light comedy within the game keeps it from going down as one of those monotonous serious games.

3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The essence of excellence of all Call of Duty games. The storyline runs to perfection while the gameplay and graphics definently don't hurt the quality. The multiplayer mode has been the biggest upside for me though, with its enhanced leveling system and an unlock system and msps that I find better than its later counterpart (Modern Warfare 3), this game has earned this spot on my list.

2. Pokemon Red
I feel like some sentimental old man, bit either way the number of hours I put in playing this game, whether on Gameboy color or on PlayR.com, is unrivaled by any other game I have played. Pokemon Red was one of the only Pokemon games I honestly found enjoyable, ((And no, I'm not taking a shot towards later years, I myself just didn't enjoy them)) and was the first video game I ever played. ((If anyone knows where I can get a cheap cartridge of it for Gameboy Color, pm me))

1. Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
Cmon, you didn't think I was gonna have an entire list without one wrestling game did you? Well, not only is wrestling in the list, but wrestling is responsible for the best damn game I've ever played. With gameplay unsurpassed by any game of its time and still able to hold its own against newer games, as well as graphics that can hold their own, this was the last really good game made by WWE. ((Quite possibly their only GREAT game)), It has given me hours of fun, and holding up after 10 years, it seems prepared to give me hours more and is undisputedly my number 1 pick.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 7:27:10pm
[-]
(Was John Cena a playable character, Tman?)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
December 23, 2015 7:39:37pm
[-]
((Haha, of course, SDvR had all the big names of '05. Cena, HHH, Kurt Angle, Edge, the roster on that game is awesome. No other roster had that many great names))

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 23, 2015 7:41:23pm
[-]
(*Stares you dead into the eyes* Good.)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]