Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Betting stats
Betting stats
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Betting stats
December 28, 2015 7:33:57pm (This post was last modified: December 29, 2015 6:36:50pm by PokeMaster1010.)
[-]
Betting stats
I think that in your profile, since there's a statistic for total bets won/lost there should be a stat for daily wins, so each player can keep track of how many bets they have won that day. I guess what I am saying is 2 different things.
Thing #1. In your profile next to Total Bets won/lost their should be a record of how many bets you won in a day. Like this. It shows that I most bets I won in one day is 653. That is just like any other record kept in the profile.
Thing #2. In the 50/50 Gambling section of the Games Corner, there is a section specific for only your viewing, titled something like, "Daily Bets Won", or something like that. It tells you how many bets you won that day. At the start of each day it resets to 0.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 29, 2015 1:23:54am
[-]
Yes. I agree. Even though user can do a simple calculation to check, it is easier for wanna be gambler of the day to track his or her record.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
December 29, 2015 10:39:36am
[-]
I guess it should not show daily win to others! Because it may spoil his hardwork to be Gambler of the day!

Maybe it should be only seen by the owner of the account! Not anyone else. It's just my opinion

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 29, 2015 6:38:36pm (This post was last modified: December 29, 2015 6:39:04pm by PokeMaster1010.)
[-]
Betting stats
@EliteBOY
I have gone back and edited the thread to further put in detail my idea, for your suggestion. Thanks!
Thank this message
December 30, 2015 1:10:24am
[-]
December 29, 2015 6:38:36pmPokeMaster1010 Wrote:  @EliteBOY
I have gone back and edited the thread to further put in detail my idea, for your suggestion. Thanks!

Thank you

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 30, 2015 8:19:47am
[-]
I also agree.
There should be a spot where daily bets should be shown only to the user.
Great idea dude
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 6:41:42pm
[-]
I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND U

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
January 01, 2016 12:37:13am
[-]
@Arceusboy watch your caps please.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]