Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Pokemon in Box Ranking
Pokemon in Box Ranking
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon in Box Ranking
December 31, 2015 4:46:18am
[-]
Pokemon in Box Ranking
Hi. Lately I've been wondering how the amount of my Pokemon compare with other players. I think there could be a rankings system that tells you how many of each type of Pokemon a member has in their party and box. So if you went onto the ranking page, you could filter the type of Pokemon you wanted to see, whether it'd be Normal, Cursed, Luminous etc. or you could also search for an overall total Pokemon ranking. This may suggest to other players what type of Pokemon a specific member likes or collects, and could lead to some easier trade decisions being made. What do you guys think?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 31, 2015 5:18:10am
[-]
I don't think it's really needed tbh.
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 5:50:30am
[-]
But I don't think it would do much harm to have this feature, considering the site hasn't really been updated at all for a very long time. I think having this feature is still better than without it
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 6:19:58am
[-]
Isn't it same as search pokemon?

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 31, 2015 7:23:06am
[-]
Search Pokemon only tells you how many Pokemon a user is currently holding as a whole. You cannot tell how many of each type (Shiny, Shadow etc.) they have, and you have to search each person individually, whereas it can be shown in comparison in a ranking list.
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 7:43:24am
[-]
December 31, 2015 7:23:06amIM Challenger Wrote:  Search Pokemon only tells you how many Pokemon a user is currently holding as a whole. You cannot tell how many of each type (Shiny, Shadow etc.) they have, and you have to search each person individually, whereas it can be shown in comparison in a ranking list.

hmm, lets see what others comment about it :P

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 31, 2015 7:45:56am
[-]
December 31, 2015 7:43:24amEliteBOY Wrote:  
December 31, 2015 7:23:06am pid=558395
Search Pokemon only tells you how many Pokemon a user is currently holding as a whole. You cannot tell how many of each type (Shiny, Shadow etc.) they have, and you have to search each person individually, whereas it can be shown in comparison in a ranking list.
hmm, lets see what others comment about it :P

Ok :)
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 8:00:57am
[-]
It would be an interesting feature that would help sort out your box in a way, but also it isn't a major update. Well, it isn't harmful as well, so I'd say give it a go :^)

Thank this message
December 31, 2015 8:02:20am
[-]
I agree that it isn't major or anything, so Da Man should have some time to implement it. Thanks for the support Born!
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 9:45:16am
[-]
i like this 7/10

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 5:15:49pm
[-]
Ok thank you Arceusboy :)
Thank this message
December 31, 2015 10:16:14pm
[-]
That's a cool feature, that way people can tell if another player is hoarding a specific type or individual Pokemon, nice idea buddy! :D

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
December 31, 2015 10:21:29pm
[-]
Thank you for the support my friend :) First came across this idea when I was making my Map Hoarding thread on the Market/Trades section XD
Thank this message
January 17, 2016 6:11:15pm
[-]
Bumping this up
Thank this message
January 18, 2016 1:24:42am
[-]
not bad for people looking to make a collection

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]