Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Welcome to Rantworld!!!
Welcome to Rantworld!!!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Welcome to Rantworld!!!
January 11, 2016 3:10:50am
[-]
Welcome to Rantworld!!!
THIS is a rant thread. Complain about every tiny thing bothering you. It helps lol.

Sooo..... as for my rant.....

The topic is assumptions
I'm sick of people assuming what my hobbies are. Or what I like and don't like. My friend the other day said, "I assumed you liked Alphys the best." Then me, "Nah bruh it's Sans wth????"
And this is what my parents told me, "We assumed you were Satanist with the Pentagram drawn on you!"
"It's not satanist its pagan. ((I was fooling around with my one friend at school about summoning me or something))
But omfg EVERYONE assumes stuff and basically decides my decisions for me which really pisses me off. Any of you have anything to share? I'd love to hear.
Thanks, SL

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 11, 2016 10:33:44am (This post was last modified: January 11, 2016 10:35:20am by Leafburn12.)
[-]
Welcome to Rantworld!!!
Can i rant about something on this game? xD

Like having to get 48 badges to get promos, whats the point honestly. :/ xD

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 11, 2016 5:03:42pm
[-]
One thing that's kinda been bothering me in Undertale is that Post Genocide Genocide has no difference from Normal Genocide other than Chara shows up in reflections and yells at you for it after completing it. What I would've loved to happen is the Alternate Universe thing where Papyrus would've stopped believing in you and he would serve as the end boss instead (As I bloody LOVE that idea.) because the True Reset wouldn't effect Chara, He still knows what goes on in the game so he would know that with Genocide, Sans would be the last trial to face him and would kill him when you first encounter him, and Papyrus could look for him, before finding a dusty jacket of his brother and then wait for you at Judgement Hall (As the searching would make it so he wouldn't show up to stop you from going to Waterfall). and at Judgement he could legitimately try to give you one last chance but after 5 or 7 attacks he'd give up and loose all belief in you and then actually start fighting you. Another thing that bugged me was that there are only 2 worthwhile fights in Gencoide, which is Undyne and Sans. ._. as they're not just *Encounter!
[*Fight]
*don't even bother aiming
*1-Shot Kill

where Undyne will take allot of hits and Sans just dodges (Like a sane skeleton)
Okay in a diff prespective, Lets look at Mother/Earthbound for a second. When you start grinding on Enemies you can just 1 shot every enemy that comes in your path, The only GOOD fights are the ones like Gygas and Bosses that are a higher level than you, as they aren't just 1shot kills. The other enemies become annoying as they serve no challenge and just get in your way. it just sorta gets boring as it's just you KNOW what will happen after the 1st playthrough of all 3 endings and it becomes a pointless interaction in the end of it. I wish Post Genocide had 3 other Nuteral endings, Pacifist[Which it does], and Genocide. ._.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]