Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Pokedatchi
Pokedatchi
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokedatchi
January 11, 2016 10:49:13pm (This post was last modified: January 16, 2016 5:06:23pm by UmbreonRogue.)
[-]
Pokedatchi
Welcome to my first and hopefully long-term written episodic story! Between episodes, you can talk to or ask the cast.

Enjoy!

Episode One (Part I)

Spoiler:
Welcome to Pokemon Island.

It's a quirky little place, which recently found independence from the nearby industrialized Water Continent.

Pokemon mostly come here for the tourism. The few that do stay must live in apartments, which is the most residential buildings the island could afford aside from the hotels.

It is here we get to see the story unfold. There will be friendship, humor, romance, drama, suspense, and pointless minigames over time.

Are you ready? Here we go!

Umbreon Rogue dragged in her suitcase into the apartment building. The office was rather formal looking, appropriate given the purpose of the room. A Lickilicky stood at the desk, looking at a computer while his tongue hung out of his mouth.
"Sir, I'm here to move in to my apartment. It's Apt. 101, right?" the Dark-type Eeveelution asked.
The other Pokemon grunted and unceremoniously tossed a key to her. Immediately afterwards, he shoved a piece of paper to Umbreon.
"Fill this out, please."
She glanced at the paper.

Movement:
Slow 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Quick

Speech:
Polite 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Direct

Expressiveness:
Flat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Varied

Attitude:
Serious 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Relaxed

Overall:
Quirky 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Normal

"Pardon, but what is this for?"
"People claim it's to help the owner of this apartment building to figure out what to do with her residents, but I never see her use it. Here's a pen."
The Lickilicky threw a ballpoint pen to Umbreon, though he missed and the latter had to pick it up herself.

After finishing the survey, the Lickilicky glanced at the paper, and muttered, "Confident Brainiac, huh?"
"What?" Umbreon inquired.
"Nothing, just go to your home."
"...Okay then."

(OoC: That Lickilicky is RUDE. Anyways, as you may guess, the story takes place in a future industrial Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which, believe it or not, is in the same (future) universe as Pokemon Crossing.

Anyways, I hope you liked it!)

From here on out, events are based on what happens in Tomodachi Life, though I'll throw in stuff on my own to keep things interesting.

Episode One (Part 2)

Spoiler:
Umbreon moved into Apt. 101 with her belongings. It was a blank slate of a room, but she will soon decorate it to her satisfaction.

She didn't have very much to unpack, just a few personal belongings and clothes. Just as she took out her 3DS, a knock came on her door. Looking through the peephole, she saw a tall, brown rabbit-like Pokemon.
"Come in," Umbreon said, opening the door.
The visitor stepped through the door.
"I heard about you moving in from the receptionist, so I wanted to meet you!"
"Um..." Umbreon isn't used to this kind of attention. Sure, Pokemon would hear about her achievements, but they more or less ignored her.
"I'm Lopunny Chan, by the way."
"Uhh...I'm Umbreon Rogue." The Dark-type shook the Normal-type's paw.
"It's nice to meet you, Umbreon! Do you want me to show you around the apartment building?" Lopunny asked.
"Er..."
"I'll take that as a yes!" Lopunny began leading on Umbreon, with the latter following her, unsure what to do.

"These are all the apartment rooms, as you may guess. There's my apartment, Blaziken's apartment--he's my boyfriend--, Shinx's apartment, Tauros's apartment-there he is right now!"
Sure enough, a bull Pokemon was outside his apartment, wearing a business suit.
"Hi Tauros, this is Umbreon! She's new here."
"Hey," he said, then immediately went inside his apartment.
Lopunny sweatdropped. "He's kind of grumpy. He hasn't always been like this, but ever since he's gotten a job at the local news station, he's always shutting himself away. I think he likes you though."
Lopunny went through the rest of the apartments and the residents, which were Breloom, Lilligant, Nidoking, Musharna, Avalugg, Dusknoir, Shaymin, Gabite, Swanna, and Mewtwo.
"Wait, we have a Mythical and a Legendary here!?" Umbreon exclaimed.
"Well, not the actual Pokemon. More like they share the species, but they're weaker." Lopunny gave a little hop. "Anyways, to get you to meet everyone, why don't you come to the wedding?" Lopunny gave Umbreon an invitation her and Blaziken's wedding.
Not wanting to be rude, Umbreon agreed to go.

It looks like her life on Pokemon Island will be an eventful one.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]