Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Crossover (Actual RP)
Crossover (Actual RP)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Crossover (Actual RP)
January 13, 2016 1:07:33am
[-]
Crossover (Actual RP)
The other thread says (Advanced RP) and is the Crossover one, only people allowed to start is:
Me; Sans, Papyrus (Sans first PoV)
UmbreonRogue; Paradox
Registration is in the other thread only. Read every rule, PM me if anything confuses you.
Thanks, SL.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 13, 2016 10:38:56pm
[-]
Paradox was utterly lost. Not that "oh no, I took the wrong direction" kind of lost. No, it was the kind where you have no idea where you're going. She guessed it was her fault, as the hybrid never bothered checking out Vercesise until now, when she had to buy some things she needed.

And maybe it was because of homesickness, as silly as it sounds. Paradox has always been used to the loud colors and sights of her home world, where the ingredients of the native dishes should have clashing tastes and yet still managed to be delicious. It was probably why she targeted that place primarily to bring new people to Vercesise, and actually managed to coax a few reluctant Mixel tribes over. She tried two other worlds, but both ended disastrously. The first fiasco was in a post-apocalyptic future after a nuclear war and where she was mistaken for a mutant (she was shot at but fortunately fled safely), and the second where a human with a foreign looking creature began pelting small spheres at her for no reason.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 14, 2016 1:18:15am
[-]
(Sans's PoV)
I walked upon the glowing teal blue and aqua green sidewalk through the interdimensional plain.
"*hey papyrus, do you know where we are?" I asked.
"*Uhh... Well, uhhh... No." He replied. We both shrugged.
"*do you suppose we'll get back-...?" I say, smelling a rancid odor in the air.
"*ugh, smells like spoiled milk." I say.
"*Ehh... Indeed it does, brother, but where do you suppose it's originating from?" He replied. I looked around and saw a small town named "Vixxia a town for Underdeveloped and Trashed Characters."

"*maybe, they know something?" I said.
"*Brother, your guess is as good as mine." He replied.

We walked into the small town, a bunch of the townsfolk were designs or glitches with a bad backstory. Some were actual characters, but were trashed anyways.

"*Sans," Papyrus said, "*This is kind of.. sad, if you see what I mean."
"*hey, at least they have a place to go to," I said, trying to cheer him up.
Papyrus smiled, "*Yeah, at least they have happy lives here."
I nodded, continuously walking alongside my brother.
We eventually saw a sign that said, "Forthes Temple."
"*hey pap, maybe this is where we need to go." I suggested.
"*Of course! And, uh, Sans, how did we get here anyways?" Papyrus asked.
"*i'm not too sure...." I said. I was actually pretty worried, too distracted to pull a bad pun. Papyrus noticed and looked uneasy.
"*hey, uh, pap.
*everything is gonna be alright, just in case you were worried..." I said.
(I'm sorry this was such a short post, but phones aren't exactly the best to post on sorry bout that.))
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]