Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Lucky Dip Bonus
Lucky Dip Bonus
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Lucky Dip Bonus
January 21, 2016 8:26:29am (This post was last modified: January 21, 2016 2:18:11pm by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Lucky Dip Bonus
The lucky dip bonus seems a bit off... Here's a screenshot of my dip today. Today would technically be number 61 of my streak since the streak counter doesn't update until refreshing the page it still says 60, regardless that meets the qualifications to receive a 20 coin bonus, yet I only received 15. The list of bonuses doesn't even include 15 coins at any milestone.

UPDATE: Just realized EliteBOY had already posted about this. Only serious difference between our threads is that I've provided a screenshot, at least anybody who hasn't seen this themselves now has a view of what it looks like.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 21, 2016 1:20:53pm
[-]
Its like a glitch from start and about the streak you may have miscounted.
Its like 5 coins at 1st ,then 10 at second.
Both add upto and giving 15 at 3rd and adding all 3 to give 30 at 4th time .ie, 90th dip.
Its like a fibonacci series i think. But the description given may was wrong.
Thank this message
January 21, 2016 2:01:20pm
[-]
O.o How could I have miscounted my streak when the site automatically counts it for me...? The rewards chart looks pretty self explanatory, so even if it's supposed work as you say something is still misrepresented here and should be corrected. If I should be getting 15 coins, then the chart claiming I should be getting 20 is false advertising. On the other hand if I should be getting 20, then I'm being shorted/ripped off. To me five coins really isn't a big deal, but if I'm getting shorted by the system and missing 5 coins from each day's bonus that will eventually add up to quite a hand full that I would wish I hadn't lost.
Thank this message
January 22, 2016 1:58:28am
[-]
With that being said we all had the same problem and for your streak i don't know, may it was a bug or so and yes the description need to be changed.
Thank this message
January 22, 2016 5:27:17pm
[-]
Hey look its an error..i m suffer too ..

Thank this message
February 16, 2016 1:07:54pm
[-]
yeah same here my streak is 61 and i gain 15 coins not 20. this should be fixed or else description should be changed

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
February 16, 2016 1:30:02pm
[-]
My streak is 215 atm. Even i was getting 15 coins at that time. But after 90 streak, i got 30 coins everyday.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
March 24, 2016 4:07:16pm
[-]
Hehe i was about to report this, but i thought, lookmit up. Perhaps more people are having this.
I got the same now

You take a dip... You pull out a bomb. It explodes and you disintegrate you. Somehow you respawned near your remains and find a Moon Stone!
You received a bonus of 15 coins!

It should be a bonus of 20 yes.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]