Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Umbreon's Totally Epic Shiny Hunting Blog
Umbreon's Totally Epic Shiny Hunting Blog
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 10, 2016 1:31:41am
[-]
Or maybe it isn't epic. Depends on your view of Shiny Hunting.

Anyways, here I will blog my Shiny Hunting activities as well as talk to you guys.

Anyways, here we go!

Successful Shiny Hunt #1
Species searched: Feebas
Chain: 20(?)
Method: Chain Fishing
Area: Route 119
Date Caught: February 7th, 2016

I have attempted to Shiny Hunt before, but failed as DexNav was not working for me.

This was the first time I chain fished. For those who don't know, it's when you fish while staying stationary in one spot. You continously fish in that spot, but moving will break your chain, as does messing up reeling in a Pokemon or having nothing bite. To boost the chances of landing a Pokemon, have a Pokemon with Sticky Hold or Suction Cups in the front of your party and fish near land or an obstacle, preferably in a corner. You defeat the Pokemon or run away, it doesn't matter. The chances of a Shiny increase as your chain goes up.

So I was multitasking playing MineCraft with Blue and chain fishing under the bridge in Route 119, where Feebas can be encountered if you use an Old Rod under it. I almost attacked one Feebas, then I saw it was purple! Blue can testify how excited I was about it. Within two Ultra Balls, it was mine! Say hello to Jupiter, who is now a Milotic!

Current Hunt: Zigzagoon/Poochyena

Now I started the hunt via the Horde battling shortly after catching Jupiter, and I hope to resume and eventually capture it this Friday, so stay tuned!

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]