Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Thoughts
Thoughts
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Thoughts
February 20, 2016 11:57:56pm
[-]
Thoughts
Hey, I'm PokeMaster1010. I was recently very active for a few weeks around this winter/Christmas time and have been around the game for a few years, and was just remembering times when I used to play this game when I was younger. This game is something that kind of grows on you over time, even if it's not your favorite at first, you'll eventually like it. Hopefully. Probably. Anyways, I often come back to check up on random things, maybe pop into chat, drop a 'Hello" here and there and leave. I just feel that this game has a very welcoming community and friendly and loyal players. We often have bumps but it's nice that players can get along... most of the time. . I am just glad that I get to be here, and be a part of others journey. Thanks for the ups and downs .
Q: How long have you been playing Creed?
Sincerely,
PokeMaster1010.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 21, 2016 12:34:36am
[-]
Hey i m here from july 15, like u this is not my fav at first..but i cant leave this game why i dont just i love this game..dont want to miss.

Thank this message
February 21, 2016 3:06:45am
[-]
Quite frankly, I originally started playing Creed on June 30, 2011.
At first, I kinda thought it was alright, better than most other games I've played. But, after years of no updates, I started to grow an intolerance to the game.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
February 21, 2016 3:51:23am
[-]
@Erigor
Really, thats about when I had my first account. And also, I hear you on the part of "no updates", it does get a little boring after a while.
Thank this message
February 22, 2016 10:23:50am
[-]
I joined this game on April 8th, 2012. I signed in and just left then 2013 i started playing.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
February 23, 2016 12:54:32am
[-]
~September 20th 2013~
Ehhh. I've sort of quit though. I still have my collections/etc, but I only really get on to roleplay and chat with people.
It got kinda' boring for me after a while, but it's still pretty fun. lol
I've just found other things to do. XD

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]