Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Easy training
Easy training
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Easy training
February 25, 2016 12:55:25pm (This post was last modified: February 25, 2016 12:59:50pm by tanmay541091.)
[-]
Easy training
This thread is for people who got toxic.....
once you get toxic you can try battling raztony's [you must login to view links] see? they're all base and still I can defeat them. It's a very good training battle for intermediate trainers.....within 5 or 6 battles we get 1B exp.
If you're lucky enough you may do this sometimes>> [you must login to view links]
P.S. This message is for raztony. Please don't change its moves....it gives a great opportunity for the members to train.

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
February 25, 2016 11:47:04pm
[-]
Hmm, good guide

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 26, 2016 8:59:46pm
[-]
his mewtwo is only level 67k, so if your pokemon is above level 6.7k then its not so good, however good idea for the newer members

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
February 27, 2016 4:56:49am (This post was last modified: February 27, 2016 5:42:39am by tanmay541091.)
[-]
Easy training
of course it's not useful for trainers like those..but it is useful for people who haven't reached that level yet...

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]