Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Creed
Creed
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Creed
March 01, 2016 4:01:32pm
[-]
Creed
Any ideas of how to bring creed back to the way it was?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 01, 2016 4:07:40pm
[-]
Maybe when you see a new player on give them a level 1k so they don't just quit right after they start?
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 5:00:37pm
[-]
No give them something fun to do like idk update frieking creed
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 7:15:24pm
[-]
Ya but we need da man for that. And if we got new members staff would have to come on which I think would lead to new updates
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 8:01:01pm
[-]
Like I've already tried to stress to Alan, "We need you to either A) Get your butt on and update. Or B) Hire another coder, or find someone willing to help update the RPG." But he refuses to listen to any form of suggestion of that sort.

I mean, I'm willing to help Alan out... But, if I decide to pull out, I'm taking my work with me.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 8:15:15pm
[-]
Ya I've tried messaging him but he won't open them. I've donated 150$ in the last month trying to help out creed
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 8:18:46pm
[-]
Money isn't the issue... What the issue is, Creed just basically needs a level reset and a somewhat more entertaining battle system.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 8:31:00pm
[-]
Ya but you would think that getting money for the work he has done would motivate him to keep it up
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 8:32:52pm
[-]
Idk much about this stuff I'm no coder but I'll do anything to help out
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 9:11:29pm
[-]
Well, sorry for your $150 loss. But, if Alan doesn't accept another coder... Creed's done for.

Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 02, 2016 11:20:41pm
[-]
#MakeCreedGreatAgain.
But in reality the only time this site is gonna get a update is when the domain name runs out.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]