Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Pokemon Creed - Petition
Pokemon Creed - Petition
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Pokemon Creed - Petition
April 01, 2016 10:44:29am
[-]
Yep. And the reason why new players are getting more confused is because there aren't any old players left to explain them that (except a few members and staffs). And also they can't ask for help unless they got requirements such as badges.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 26, 2016 4:53:51am
[-]
I personally don't see what else Alan can add,Maybe a new region but do you know how long that will take? He would have to make make 100+ Pokemon and some trainers etc,But Alan should atleast make a tiny update (Bug Fixes etc.) just tolet us know this game is still alive.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 28, 2016 9:31:12pm
[-]
I always felt that Alan shouldn't have done the coding all by himself and to have Admins pitch in so if he left the Admins could still keep Creed alive. Where I see there isn't that much Alan could do, he shouldn't have just abandoned Creed while he could still add stuff into Creed.

#IndifferentAboutAlan
#RIPCreed
#AdminsForCoders
#NyehHehHeh!

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
April 29, 2016 6:27:10pm
[-]
ya the game is good but interest of trainers is decreasing every daybcz of no updates by da man and i think pokemon creed app should be also tried to launch and more then half of the staff is sleeping <including da man> their should be recruit of new staff members who are loyal and active and alan sould try updating and adding new coders for his help

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
April 29, 2016 6:29:50pm
[-]
and ya @AlanSucks

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
April 30, 2016 12:19:56pm
[-]
no dont you dare insult the person who built and plays for the game u have a problem dont play it but do not post stuff like #alansucks
you think this will result in change? this will just tell him that people on creed dont cre bout him and he will care even less for the game .

:)
Thank this message
April 30, 2016 12:21:07pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 30, 2016 4:10:13pm (This post was last modified: April 30, 2016 4:19:17pm by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Pokemon Creed - Petition
I'm just gonna throw this out here, a site called GPXplus has been around since 2009 and is still VERY active (With around 200 users and 200 guests or more on every day, Me Included) and it always has new stuff every month (Be it new events, new Pokemon, ect,ect) so it's older than Creed by a year, and still going strong. Of course, GPXplus focuses more on the Breeding aspect of Pokemon rather than the catching, But it still gives you things to DO. (Explorations for Legendary Pokemon or special Pokemon or Evolution Items for specific Pokemon, Battle Tower for when you get bored and wanna kill some stuff) A good Type Chart to keep things balanced in Battle Tower, ect,ect. so the fact that a site that's Older is still standing strong where Creed is a shadow of its former self DOES say something that treating things more as a passion than as a hobby. (GPXplus is... 7 years old, where Creed is 6 years old.) And yeah you could just say "Just stay on GPXplus then and stop sassing Creed because its not like GPXplus or whatever" But the thing is I'd rather do it because at least GPXplus is still, you know, active? I mean there are SOME things in GPXplus that are dumb and I don't agree with (Roleplaying Forums are bad because of Necroposting being an issue when it's just "I saw an RP I wanted to be a part of." when Necroposting CAN be bad, it shouldn't be included when it comes to the RP Forums. but I digress) So yeah I was actually planning on quitting Creed anyways because there's literally Nothing to do here anymore. The game itself is boring once you get to LV 2k, because then it's just Grind up on weak trainers to try and get the strongest Pokemon and then no one stands a chance against you. The Battle Tower in GPXplus is always fun because you can only have LV 100 as your max Level and Battle Tower sets a specific range of level you can fight with so it's not completely unfair (In here you can fight NPCs with way higher levels than you so you can just be destroyed, plus, the Fight system is kinda broken where all you need is a Golurk or something and you're immune to everything.) so yeah just saying that Creed still could've stood strong, but ultimately failed because it wasn't treated as a passion but instead as something you could do in your spare time whenever because it wasn't going anywhere anyways. Hell I'll probably be done with Creed by Tomorrow anyways. But if you guys wanna wait here for an Update that's Never going to happen because Alan decided to abandon this community, then Okay. You guys do that.

You could ALSO say "Stop Advertising GPXplus on Creed! It's against the rules!" When in reality I'm comparing two sites that both use Pokemon, but one's still going strong, and the other is dead. Plus GPXplus isn't even an RPG it's more of a Breeding site with some added benefits added into it to keep it going strong. Plus the Forums are all that's left of Creed, whereas GPXplus still has both just the Forums are active in some places and dead in others. But anyways, just saying GPXplus is still active so it's not like Creed couldn't have stayed active.

#StillIndifferentAboutAlan
#NoReasonToBeOnCreedAnymore
#RIPCreed
#RIPMemories

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]