Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Revival of Collection Contest
Revival of Collection Contest
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Revival of Collection Contest
June 14, 2017 3:59:51pm
[-]
I think it could be cool, just doing something where you collect a certain type of pok_mon. No idea if that's the original :p

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 14, 2017 10:32:36pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 15, 2017 8:54:53am
[-]
June 14, 2017 10:32:36pmVesperia Wrote:  Yeah would be awesome to do cc in this game getting sick of all these crappy creed copys tbh

Yet you still play them.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 15, 2017 11:30:13am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 16, 2017 7:42:22pm
[-]
June 14, 2017 5:47:14amThulung Wrote:  This thread is dead
Collection contest is dead
Promo is dead
Updates are dead
The whole game is dead.

r.i.p

A honest ray of sunshine now aren't you

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 04, 2018 9:08:14pm
[-]
I think the reason why I removed the collection contest was I didn't want too many people to hoard too many non-typed Pokemon. When trading, it's harder to find or filter through Pokemon that are not junk.

But I may make something which can destroy Pokemon.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
November 05, 2018 7:00:27am
[-]
https://pokemoncreed.net/search_pokemon.php?pokemon=&trainer=Tanmay54109&og=&ntrainer=&search=Search
Is that a bad thing? O.O

Thank this message
November 08, 2018 1:27:53am
[-]
November 05, 2018 7:00:27am[you must login to view links]
Is that a bad thing? O.O

xD

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]