Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Fave Strategy Game from the GB-DS Era?
Fave Strategy Game from the GB-DS Era?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 18, 2016 5:01:06pm
[-]
I just wanna know everyone's favourite favourite Strategy Game from the Game Boy to Dual Screen Era [AKA GB and DS. Hence the title.]

My personal fave is a tie between

Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rises, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

Reasonings

Fire Emblem: Binding Blade is very difficult when it comes to managing troops, and planning out every attack you do. It's allot like being an actual medieval tactician I find.

Advance Wars 2 is just really fun to play. It isn't as hard as the Fire Emblem series, But has the same play-style in a more modern setting. Plus it has a nice bonus of every CO having specific charactaristics. Like Kanbei having 30% Higher Attack and Defense normally but costing 20% more to deploy.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones was easy because it gave you grinding areas to level up your guys to their max level of 20, But was the first Fire Emblem game I played and I actually really liked the game. [My fave characters being Erika, Seth and Myrrh.]

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]