Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Howdy.
Howdy.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Howdy.
April 30, 2016 10:38:37pm (This post was last modified: April 30, 2016 10:41:53pm by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Howdy.

Howdy everyone. I'm here to say two simple words.

I'm leaving.

There isn't really that much of a reason for WHY I'm leaving, other than this:

Creed is dead. I find no reason to come here anymore due to it being so inactive because of Alan abandoning it and never updating it.

Don't try backing up Alan on this please, just because this is about MY opinion here.

I feel that the community was completely ignored by Alan because he decided to make this a "hobby" rather than a passion, and without passion, you tend to just leave things the way they are and never do anything with it.

Anyways, I'm leaving as I have no reason to stay here anymore. Creed is dead, and I'm surprised people still come on this site. But I digress, this is my farewell.

I will miss the friends I've made, and the 5 Jirachi in my Party that I will never get rid of because they are mine forever and if anyone asks if they can have it I will take their spleens in their sleep.

Well, Farewell everyone, sorry for this shaky message of leaving. I'm not exactly good at these things.

I might return one day, if Creed becomes good again with someone who truly loves this site running it. But for now, I'm gone.

☞✌☼☜🕈☜☹☹📪 💧🏱✌👍☜ 👍⚐🕈👌⚐✡📬

✁✌☹✌☠💧🕆👍😐💧

✞✋✞☜ ☹✌ ☼☜✞☜☹🕆❄✋⚐☠

👌✡ ❄☟☜ 🕈✌✡ ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ⚐☞☞ 👍☟✌☠👍☜ ❄☟✌❄ ✌ ☟✌👍😐☜☼ ☝⚐☜💧 ✋☠❄⚐ 💣✡ ✌👍👍⚐🕆☠❄ ✌☠👎 ❄✌😐☜💧 ✌☹☹ 💣✡ 💧❄🕆☞☞📪 🏱☹☜✌💧☜ ☞☼☜☜☪☜ 💣✡ ✌👍👍⚐🕆☠❄ 💧⚐ ❄☟☜✡ 👍✌☠☠⚐❄ 👎⚐ ✌☠✡❄☟✋☠☝ ❄⚐ ✋❄📬

I really hope you guys can read Wingdings (The last one here says basically to freeze my account so no one can take my stuff XD)

✋ ☟⚐🏱☜ ✋ 💧☟✌☹☹ ✌☹🕈✌✡💧 👌☜ ☼☜💣☜💣👌☜☼☜👎 ✌💧 ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☟☜ 💣⚐💧❄ 🏱⚐💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☞⚐☼🕆💣💧📬
"I hope I shall be remembered as the man with the most posts on the forums."

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 30, 2016 10:49:34pm (This post was last modified: April 30, 2016 10:50:15pm by UmbreonRogue.)
[-]
Howdy.
Hey guys, UmbreonRogue here. Like Blue, I'm officially leaving the site as well, though I was always inactive. After the site started dying, I moved onto other things. Don't get me wrong, I made friends here, but I am just no longer interested.

If you want to talk to me, just go on Steam and shoot me a PM (it's the same as here), but I WILL block beggars.

Speaking of which, no, I'm not giving away my Pokemon. Though, admins, don't freeze my account, in case this site somehow is revived.

Well, I'm done here. Farewell.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
May 01, 2016 7:46:31am
[-]
bye guys hope you enjoy your life :)

Thank this message
May 02, 2016 1:47:39am
[-]
Well, I kinda' expected this.
(See you both on that other site then. ;P)
And for me, refer back to my "News About My Training Gym" thread.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]