Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < One. Last. Time.
One. Last. Time.
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
One. Last. Time.
May 11, 2016 12:08:30am
[-]
One. Last. Time.
Okay, I'm going to say these things ONE. LAST. TIME.
NO. I'm NOT training anymore. My gym is closed forever. I don't care what the prize is.
Please read this for the reasons why:
[you must login to view links]

I don't care if adi or anyone else quit. That is NOT the ONLY reason why I stopped.

NO. I'm NOT selling my Pokemon sets. These are ALL the Pokemon that I am selling:

If the Pokemon you want is NOT on that list, then it's not for sale. Please STOP asking. I don't care WHAT you offer for them. They aren't for sale or for trade.

Yes. I am still taking banner/sig requests. For some of the same reasons why I closed my training gym, they might take a bit for me to do your requests, but I will do them.
If you want one, please go here:

Yes. I am still buying promos for people when I do log in. If you want one, please go here for information:

And then either post or PM me on this account.

All of my current roleplays are closed. Everyone who was RPing with me has quit, so I have no one to do them with. If you would like to RP with me, then please drop me a PM, and we'll work one out. But please don't quit it right away, or wait until it's all set up to change your mind and not join/etc.

There's all your answers. Now please stop asking/begging. If you continue, I WILL block you, and possibly report you.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 11, 2016 12:15:31pm
[-]
Okay........
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]