Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < WANTING TO TALK
WANTING TO TALK
Favorite Thread Post Reply
WANTING TO TALK
July 28, 2016 1:59:35am (This post was last modified: July 28, 2016 2:12:17am by GoldenGirantina.)
[-]
WANTING TO TALK
As the 9 people who play this game should know, I am frozen for two and a half more weeks on this account. Not only that, but I am banned from the chat room for about three more days.

Having that being said, I am posting this thread because I want to talk with you guys. The chatroom is basically the only thing that makes me come back here, being able to interact with you guys and all.

So, I just wanna talk. .__. two weeks without the chatroom has been depressing. it's like drugs. Anyways, how are you guys doing in the game? Any questions on the game? I'm up for them, and Engetsu, please stop calling me crazy. I'm not crazy, just mentally deranged! heh..jokes.

And for all of those people who love reporting me to staff.. let me add this note, just to make you jerks happy: ONLY SUBJECTS CREED RELATED, THAT'S WHY I ADDED "in the game/on the game" TO MY QUESTIONS! ;-; You people want to be staff so bad that you'll report anyone for the smallest mistakes, in hope of being recognized. Pfff. To all the people who are confused...sorry. Just having a rough week with people ALWAYS trying to get me frozen or banned for the SMALLEST of things! So...how are you guys doing, in game? Lol...Oh.. this is a tragedy. I just wanted to chat, I made it awkward. ;-;

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 28, 2016 3:27:32pm
[-]
Reported for posting nonsense threads enjoy the forum ban

:)
Thank this message
July 28, 2016 6:33:43pm
[-]
You're a funny guy.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]