Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < NEED OF TRAINING
NEED OF TRAINING
Favorite Thread Post Reply
NEED OF TRAINING
August 07, 2016 8:56:13am (This post was last modified: August 08, 2016 9:28:07am by andrethegiant.)
[-]
NEED OF TRAINING
I HAVE A GOLURK LEVEL 10K I WANT IT TO RAISED 2 K MORE

[you must login to view links]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 07, 2016 9:03:37am (This post was last modified: August 07, 2016 9:04:19am by gambler123456789.)
[-]
NEED OF TRAINING
Andre, as I am an experienced trainer, listen, i have a few things to say.

1. 17k points and 25 coins is enough to get you 2 billion exp, and youre looking for 700 billion exp.

2. Points are useless to a lot of trainers so only pay in coins. You will require (on average) 7000 coins for that job depending on the trainer's rate.

3. Paying after the training is done is not how it works mate. A high trainer is less likely to scam than you are, therefore more trust is placed on the trainer, so payment is always required before the job.

4. I wish you luck find a trainer lol, (no one is going to train for you unless you change your prize dramatically and pay before the job)

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 08, 2016 9:26:53am
[-]
ok thnks

[you must login to view links]

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]