Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Could use some training FT AncientBastiodon
Could use some training FT AncientBastiodon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 11, 2016 10:33:57pm (This post was last modified: August 11, 2016 10:34:32pm by jn97.)
[-]
So I haven't been online in some time, so forgive me if this is a completely awful offer, I'm a noob all over again xD

However, I happen to have an Ancient Bastiodon, that I'm willing to offer up in order for somebody to do some serious leveling on my Chandelure. I'd like to get to level 10,000 if feasible, or more if You think it's worth it, again I'm not trying to insult anybody I legitimately do not know what this is worth. So feel free to hit me up with an offer. If possible I'd like to have the training take less than a week but I understand if time is needed as long as date in which it'd be all set can be given me. Other than that, thanks for checking out my thread ^^

[you must login to view images]
ty soccer123new!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]