Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Hey Guys!
Hey Guys!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Hey Guys!
August 27, 2016 8:16:42pm
[-]
Hey Guys!
Just got my 16th badge! I am super stoked to be here and I appreciate everything this site has to offer.

Dream Team!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

May all your wishes come true!

[align=center][URL=http
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 27, 2016 10:43:30pm
[-]
hey there! welcome to pokemoncreed and congrats on the gym badges!

nice to see new members who really love the site, they become legends all in due time. Can't wait to see what you bring to this game! :D

if you need anything or want any pokemon from my box just ask!
Thank this message
August 28, 2016 3:14:28am
[-]
Yea! I can't wait till I am on the same level as most of you guys! The grind for gym badges is rough though. I should be fine tho.

Dream Team!

[align=center][URL=http
Thank this message
August 28, 2016 8:01:45am
[-]
nice go on

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
August 28, 2016 1:10:43pm
[-]
Welcome to Pokemon Creed. Hope you make your dream team soon :)

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
August 28, 2016 2:11:52pm
[-]
Congrats on the 16th badge!
Hope you have a lot of fun and get to complete all your goals. :3

I'm usually on my main, Shinxey, so if you ever need help with anything, feel free to PM me. (I'll get it on that account first.) But I'm on and off, so don't feel bad if I don't get the message right away.

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
August 28, 2016 3:55:57pm
[-]
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the kindness.

Dream Team!

[align=center][URL=http
Thank this message
August 29, 2016 9:14:29am
[-]
Gl hope to see you online . Welcome to creed and have fun!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]