ProgramO Chat Commands
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
ProgramO Chat Commands
October 02, 2016 1:50:06am
[-]
ProgramO Chat Commands
Hello all

Introduction

I've developed a brand new chat bot for the players of Creed. This is made so that the players of Creed will feel that there is a new update after a long break from Da Man. I am aware that Botting in any part of the game is against the rules of Creed. However I would really appreciate if the moderators and admins of Creed would kindly let my Bot and me off because this robot is created to 'spark' activity within the Creed's commmunity. Thank you.

Developer Notes

This chat bot is written in PHP and another programing (or scripting, I'd say) language that I do not wish to reveal. For you web developers, I know it is hard to believe that this chat bot is written in PHP because there is a lot of better programming languages to use to develop chat bot, however it is actually the truth.

As the name suggests, ProgramO, this chat bot is linked to the AIML chat bot API at [you must login to view links]. This means that the chat bot can never reply as fast as Creed Bot. The reason is because, when the user (assuming you) enter a chat message, it will be pass to Pokemon Creed server which will take sometime (and here is when Creed Bot process his response and announce). Next, after the server process everything, it will send the chat message that you enter to everyone on BlaB chat room - this process take sometime too, as you experienced chatter have seem some lags before too. This is when my chat bot detect the chat message (with a delay of six seconds in between to prevent lack of bandwidth) then send it to my server. My server will then need to process the chat message and create a response by connecting it to Program-O server (which will also take sometime to process and response back).

All this can take up to one minutes or even three seconds (fastest I've seen so far).

Player Notes

So now you know the basic information about the robot (or perhaps you skipped it?), what is so good about my robot as compared to Creed Bot? Can it do rarity list? Can it do Math or ...?

Firstly, I'd like to say that ProgramO cannot do rarity list unlike Creed Bot. The reason is because that I cannot access any part of the in-game content, it is protected via Captcha.

My chat bot may or may not do Math. I have yet to create a script that will enable it to do Math but I have had seen that Program-O API do Math before. So if you're lucky, ProgramO may solve you a Math problem!

However, my robot does has his (or maybe her?) own unique selling point. That is, it enable you to write some chat commands. Below is a list of commands that ProgramO currently acknowledge.

Syntax: !randomplayer;{prizes}
Working example: !randomplayer;one punch

This command is used the create a quick chat contest. It will select a random player that is online in the chatroom and announce something like "Congrats! batmanashhha win five coins from jacktheking!"

Syntax: !rolldice

Can't make a decision? This command is to help you make a decision. It will output a random number between 1 and 6.

Syntax: !flipcoin

Similar to the above. It will output a random string of "Tail" or "Head".

Syntax: !randnum;{smallerNumber};{biggerNumer}
Working example: !randnum;1;10

You are running a raffle contest at the forums? Using random.org to select the winner? Now you do not need to go to random.org and take a screenshot or video of the winning number(s). You can just go to the chat room and tell people you are now selecting the winner(s) and type in !randnum;1;10.

Syntax: !punchrandomplayer

A command to spark some fun. It will select a random player that is online within the chatroom and punch them. Sometimes, you may fail to punch the player and receive a surprise. What surprise? Check it out!

End words

That's all the commands that ProgramO can decrypt. Feel free to suggests me more ideas and commands and I may consider. The !punchrandomplayer is suggested by Alphaaa when he saw that I am developing ProgramO. :).

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 02, 2016 2:04:37pm
[-]
Dang! Good work cucum.
If I was staff, I'd set it away already.

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
October 02, 2016 2:57:56pm
[-]
Please remove that bot. It's annoying and everyone complains about it.

Thank this message
October 03, 2016 2:17:43am
[-]
No one asked for this nor does anyone like it. Creed Bot is annoying enough.

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
October 03, 2016 2:41:07pm
[-]
Okay. Understood. Looks like ProgramO banned from the chatroom. Thanks to everyone who uses and/or support ProgramO for its lifespan of less than a week. I have learnt a lot of new things when scripting ProgramO and I am sure I will find it helpful in my future project.

Thread closed.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]