Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Elements
Elements
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Elements
November 12, 2016 12:52:39am (This post was last modified: November 11, 2017 2:45:43am by Cooljulian.)
[-]
Elements
There are 4 types of us
Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Fire,Water and Earth are all alliances and they’re all at war with the the largest nation,wind.There is a story behind it all,and it all started when they were children.They were all good friends as children and grew up together,but they all decided to go hunting without Thartius(wind) and thartius found out and burst into tears. They’d always done everything together, so he felt betrayed and lit Inderus’s(fire) home on fire and it went back and forth until their armies were slaughtering each other off...but there’s one things that’s missing!You!!!which element would you like to join?
Elemental powers
Fire:Able to breathe fire and turn into a Phoenix made of fire
Water:Able to spit acid and turn into water dragons
Earth:Able to mold their fists into hardened,hammer like hands that can punch through almost anything and turn into stone gargoyles
Wind:Able to blow toxins through the air and turn into a flying dog
Comment the element clan that you are in and the first to join each element is their Leader
Good luck!Let the game's...BEGIN!

[you must login to view images]
Some sprites I've made :)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 27, 2016 11:10:38am
[-]
i am in fire totally and my name is Jack Felanno and i make dank memes for a living

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]