Favorite Thread Post Reply
Undertale
November 18, 2016 11:21:59pm
[-]
Undertale
Any true Undertale fans here?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 27, 2016 5:27:37am (This post was last modified: January 03, 2017 7:10:44pm by meatball5408.)
[-]
Undertale
Undertale is great, I just started playing it again. It is an example that a game doesn't need good graphics, it just needs a good story

Thank this message
December 27, 2016 11:09:44am
[-]
no i hate undertale it sucks

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
January 02, 2017 4:24:31am
[-]
Ohmahgosh. Yeeeeeeeeee i friggen LOVE undertale, tis a shame i've been inactive and so are all the other rp-ers here, I would've roleplayed undertale SO hard, man. Ah man it's been forever since i've beeon on this site x3 but yeeeessssss i love undertale to bits and could rant ALL DAY about it, especially about papyrus, because he's my favourite character because he's such a cinnamon roll and aside from that, I love the hidden lore of the game and a bunch of the theoiries and stuff, it's so fun, I played it like, seven times and was amused each and every time because that game is the best thing ever.

wow i went on a full-blown rant there excuse me~
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]