Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Conspiracy Theory
Conspiracy Theory
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Conspiracy Theory
December 27, 2016 11:14:40am
[-]
Conspiracy Theory
a leading new conspiracy theory by MikaZe17 suggests that the Holocaust never happened and it is the Western Justification for the invasion of Germany and destroying their economy and nuking japan?

Do you agree ?

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 22, 2017 6:15:17pm
[-]
I mean, it's really silly to say it never happened when the few survivors talk about their friends and family being murdered, loved ones entrails spread across the floor for Nazi entertainment, children bashed against stones and walls for durability tests, elderly parents injected with multiple diseases at once to see how they react to the viruses, and millions gassed in a production belt manner. The corpses and testimonies are proof enough, and Germany's insistentence on anti-Nazi-ism to this day is proof enough that it did happened. To even suggest otherwise means someone clearly is inconsiderate of the survivors and unwilling to do proper research before proposing their theory.

[you must login to view images]
^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
August 22, 2017 9:29:36pm
[-]
Anyone who thinks this didn't happen is an idiot, period.

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]