Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Looking for RainbowSuicune
Looking for RainbowSuicune
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 16, 2017 10:30:51pm (This post was last modified: January 17, 2017 9:18:33pm by EvePandora.)
[-]
I am new in the Forums, so you may not see me a lot. I am buying with coins for a Rainbow Suicune. I will pay 2K for a Rainbow Suicune. I am open to trading some of my pok_mon for it. I will decide whether a trade is fair or not, so if you are going to trade, just offer something that you would be comfortable with trading. Please PM me if you have a question. See ya!

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 17, 2017 12:14:46am
[-]
R.suicune rates about 2k to 2.5k so the price ur saying is fair for 1 r.suicune
Thank this message
January 17, 2017 6:20:42pm
[-]
Thanks! I had no idea...

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
January 17, 2017 9:14:45pm
[-]
Ok, I don't need any Rainbow Suicune, But thanks!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]