Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < An idea to be considered
An idea to be considered
Favorite Thread Post Reply
An idea to be considered
July 15, 2017 6:47:04pm
[-]
An idea to be considered
Ok, I have been looking at some pok_mon that are stuck in banned accounts. This is very much like a lot of other ideas, so you are warned. Have mods take typed pok_mon from permanently banned accounts, and find ways to distribute them among newer characters. That way, people may want to play more and advertise it among friends, therefore making the game more active. It will also make the community a little more balanced, instead of a few characters having awesome pok_mon, and the rest having some promos.

I would like a GoldenRalts for this idea. Don't worry, I'm just joking

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 16, 2017 6:15:33am
[-]
Well it's already been suggested >>
[you must login to view links]
But still it's nice that people are still concerned xD

Thank this message
July 17, 2017 12:02:23pm
[-]
Look, I'm not having a go at you or anything but,

This has been suggested heaps of times and staff have said "it'll never happen"

And I don't think we"ll ever see another update again except for promos/Halloween

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 17, 2017 3:28:26pm
[-]
Ok, I'm glad to see you're nicer now. I know it's unlikely to work, but at least I can try. Besides, there would be no chance at all if I didn't do it.

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
July 19, 2017 6:16:21pm
[-]
Well I suggested it and well grim said "No" in a nice way explaining whynot still personally I find this suggestion better then most and I agree with Alphaaa I don't think we will be seeing any updates other then promos and some occasional events such as halloween e.t.c

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 19, 2017 6:59:31pm (This post was last modified: July 19, 2017 7:03:54pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
An idea to be considered
The reason is a "no" at the moment, it because only the Admins have power to take pokemon from one account and put them into another account, Da Man/Dualot are too busy to even update the site, and Zapdos is busy with life and other stuffs, and the last admin havent been on in a long time, so the chance of them doing this anytime soon is 1 in a trillion chance However, if Zapdos get time like he did in the past he might be able to move some more pokemon over to one of his Mod Contest account but again, it highly unlikely at the time.

just to be clear, I'm not against this idea, is just that unless the Admin have times to be able to do this, this idea is basically something we (the Super Mods, Chat Mods and Game Mods) can't do.

sorry.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 20, 2017 2:09:32am (This post was last modified: July 27, 2017 5:05:52am by EvePandora.)
[-]
An idea to be considered
Oh, it's fine, it's kinda because I just noticed that there were nice pok_mon, and I didn't know if there were other threads exactly the same.#GrimNeedsToBeAnAdmin

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]