Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Retiring
Retiring
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Retiring
October 28, 2017 5:34:50am (This post was last modified: October 28, 2017 5:44:47am by zack.)
[-]
Retiring
I enjoy the game but it's a bit to dead for my tastes and makes goals impossible. Only fun thing left is gambling and even that's gotten lackluster. I have a couple 15k exacts in my zack account that are going to be roster pokemon as well as 4 others loaned out to be trained to 15k. Other than that feel free to post offers of a big 5050 to make my day to clean me. I have roughly 925 or more promos left a few being very valuable ect. Only problem is is I'm lazy. If you can make an offer that seems worthwhile to 5050 my lot In Zack and everything in my trivial account as well I would expect you to do the trade creating. Takes to long for me from my phone. Goodluck to any takers

Friends list: Brett, Alex, Sergio, Raul, Jason, James, Vicky, Xhinz

Annoying people: Pokemonofdarkness, Farhan
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2017 2:06:57pm
[-]
Well at least you hung around this far game sure is gonna stop and drop dead one day just a shame you wont be there to see that happen lol. I myslef have taken a few breaks here and there and come back be sure to pop back in a few years and see wuts up tho im sure i will lol. Best of luck to you :D and just for giggles 1 for 1 50/50 trade sent your way lol. Least this was i can say we did one trade before u left lmao.

[you must login to view images]

Sig Courtesy of Arceusboy
Thank this message
October 30, 2017 3:28:42pm
[-]
Lol you remember me aka cyberkiller?

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
October 30, 2017 6:35:40pm
[-]
No I don't sorry I'm horrible with names

Cranidos if I can't find anyone to clean me I would rather the collections in my main stay in tact

Friends list: Brett, Alex, Sergio, Raul, Jason, James, Vicky, Xhinz

Annoying people: Pokemonofdarkness, Farhan
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]