Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Rate List (Updated)
Rate List (Updated)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Rate List (Updated)
November 17, 2017 5:41:29pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 18, 2017 10:29:58pm
[-]
November 17, 2017 5:41:29pmJamieSutton1408 Wrote:  Really decent rates list imo keep up the awesome job with the list ^^;

Thanks. Going to be going through it later tonight and updating it. Planning on updates every Saturday, or even twice a week if it's really needed.

Spoiler:
Type Test
Akatsuki!
Thank this message
November 19, 2017 10:30:12pm
[-]
ChangeLogs 11/19/17:

CursedRayquaza 1.5m > CursedRayquaza N/A (Only one active that's trade-able now).
CursedSolrock 800 (Added since the promo is no longer available.

Spoiler:
Type Test
Akatsuki!
Thank this message
November 20, 2017 3:52:20am
[-]
Thanks, Dad.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 26, 2017 2:43:47am
[-]
November 20, 2017 3:52:20amBig Mac Wrote:  Thanks, Dad.

<3

Spoiler:
Type Test
Akatsuki!
Thank this message
November 28, 2017 7:00:42pm
[-]
I didn't see Cursed Haxorus, Shadow Jinx & Shadow Sawsbuck on the list or am I over looking them? I'd love to know how much they're worth these days.

My Sprites: [you must login to view links] [/align]
Thank this message
November 29, 2017 1:11:49am
[-]
November 28, 2017 7:00:42pmNek0 Wrote:  I didn't see Cursed Haxorus, Shadow Jinx & Shadow Sawsbuck on the list or am I over looking them? I'd love to know how much they're worth these days.

It is common for an evolution of a coloured Pokemon to rate at around 2/3 of its base price.

CursedHaxorus is an evolution of CursedAxew, so 2/3*1.5k = approx. 1k
ShadowJynx is an evolution of ShadowSmoochum, so 2/3*2.3k = approx. 1.5k
ShadowSawsbuck is an evolution of ShadowDeerling, so 2/3*1.6k = approx. 1.1k

This is just a rough estimate so it may differ between various people, but hope it helped!
Thank this message
November 29, 2017 2:50:11am
[-]
Yeah, I didn't consider that lol thank you!

My Sprites: [you must login to view links] [/align]
Thank this message
November 29, 2017 2:53:26am
[-]
November 29, 2017 2:50:11amNek0 Wrote:  Yeah, I didn't consider that lol thank you!

No worries :)
Thank this message
February 01, 2018 8:24:50am
[-]
Bumping.
Thank this message
February 02, 2018 4:38:17pm
[-]
what do people rate ancient pokemon? someones wanting my charizard and im not good rating so looking for thoughts

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 02, 2018 6:13:54pm (This post was last modified: February 02, 2018 6:15:02pm by IM Challenger.)
[-]
Rate List (Updated)
February 02, 2018 4:38:17pmbecbec Wrote:  what do people rate ancient pokemon? someones wanting my charizard and im not good rating so looking for thoughts

There was a rough guide made a while ago that gives an estimated value of each Ancient Pokemon. However as noted, the rates do not have to be followed and people often rate various Pokemon differently based on their personal preference. If you need a rough estimate, you can check out the guide here and then decide from there.
Thank this message
February 02, 2018 8:31:10pm
[-]
February 02, 2018 6:13:54pmIM Challenger Wrote:  
becbec Wrote:
February 02, 2018 4:38:17pm pid=570669
what do people rate ancient pokemon? someones wanting my charizard and im not good rating so looking for thoughts
There was a rough guide made a while ago that gives an estimated value of each Ancient Pokemon. However as noted, the rates do not have to be followed and people often rate various Pokemon differently based on their personal preference. If you need a rough estimate, you can check out the guide here and then decide from there.

awesome will check it out thanks

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 30, 2018 12:25:56pm
[-]
Updated with the promos missing from the past year <3

Spoiler:
Type Test
Akatsuki!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]