Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < shiny searching/selling
shiny searching/selling
Favorite Thread Post Reply
shiny searching/selling
February 18, 2018 7:57:38pm
[-]
still buying shinys

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 28, 2018 8:50:45pm
[-]
i have finally reached 500 shinys starting to sell if anyone is interested

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 01, 2018 3:26:15am
[-]
Oh boy, what do you rate those each? I'd do 60c averaged out, like for everything except the ones you mentioned, lemme know if I can send a trade.

Thank this message
March 01, 2018 10:56:09pm
[-]
between 60-80 feel free to create a trade - the golurks/goletts on hold for someone at moment

sorry

Thank this message
March 03, 2018 4:39:10am (This post was last modified: March 03, 2018 4:40:59am by Nintendo12345.)
[-]
shiny searching/selling
Check this account and my 2nd account "Indra" all shiny for sale offer please and please offer good some of them are very rare
Thank this message
March 03, 2018 6:58:53pm
[-]
unable to locate your 2nd profile

whats trainer number

Thank this message
March 04, 2018 2:32:21am
[-]
hey becbec, im willing to sell some of my shiny pokemons... ill take a trade in the form of shinies for coins or points or pokemon (would like to get more typed pokes other than cursed pokes). just send me a reasonable trade and i will probably accept it... thx
Thank this message
March 04, 2018 2:34:53am
[-]
ill will also buy shinies if anyone wants to know
Thank this message
March 04, 2018 9:38:00am
[-]
i created a trade for you, if you want to counter it you can try

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]