Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Old Player returning NEED advice!
Old Player returning NEED advice!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
May 23, 2018 12:29:28am
[-]
I'm just wondering if their is a new training meta/system because when I left it was dark alley mew with toxic.
Thankz

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 23, 2018 2:03:07am
[-]
There are some legendaries in map. You can battle them. But the fastest way to train is defeating Mew's in Dark Alley!

it's useful when your main pokemon is above 10k level. If your main is less than that, just try to defeat Big Mac's ShadowLugia. It gives a lot of exp too.

that's it.

btw, welcome back

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
May 23, 2018 5:05:53am
[-]
Yeah I'm good then Thanks!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]