Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Question on Creed 2
Question on Creed 2
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Question on Creed 2
June 24, 2018 5:17:40am
[-]
gotta have some mods for the beta though, theres a player who played creed awhile back, i know him by the username shadow, if he finds out that any version of creed is vulnerable, hes gonna take advantage, hes an account hacker, glitcher, and evader, pretty much the equivalent to an rpgs worst nightmare if not banned

he has his own version of creed, +hes got a few people spying on creed

Should i take the towers back?
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 24, 2018 6:08:57am
[-]
June 24, 2018 5:17:40amNoHaxPlz Wrote:  gotta have some mods for the beta though, theres a player who played creed awhile back, i know him by the username shadow, if he finds out that any version of creed is vulnerable, hes gonna take advantage, hes an account hacker, glitcher, and evader, pretty much the equivalent to an rpgs worst nightmare if not banned

he has his own version of creed, +hes got a few people spying on creed

Nah. If we think the other way, he will help us in finding bugs faster, isn't it?

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
June 24, 2018 3:49:10pm
[-]
yeah, but at the same time, this guy has countless alts floating around on the server, and yes, he could help find the bugs, but if he finds one, hes not gonna say weather it exists or not, hes just gonna abuse it untill he gets banned again, and then he'll just make another account, and repeat the cycle, dont underestimate him

Should i take the towers back?
Thank this message
June 26, 2018 1:16:45am
[-]
The only reason these bugs exist is because this current source is crap. (No offence Alan.) Once Alan, actually codes v2 properly then, its safe to say, there will be little to no bugs and glitches.

Thank this message
June 28, 2018 9:52:50pm (This post was last modified: June 29, 2018 8:07:59pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Question on Creed 2
June 26, 2018 1:16:45amBig Mac Wrote:  The only reason these bugs exist is because this current source is crap. (No offence Alan.) Once Alan, actually codes v2 properly then, its safe to say, there will be little to no bugs and glitches.

Yeah, I agree . I made these codes 8 years ago when I was 14 with no real programming experience. It's complete spaghetti code =p and some of the variable names include swear words or names of anime characters xD. I'm now coding in a
good style now.

I am also looking for really good pixel artists. Willing to pay.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
July 01, 2018 1:55:27am
[-]
June 28, 2018 9:52:50pmDa Man Wrote:  
Big Mac Wrote:
June 26, 2018 1:16:45am pid=571329
The only reason these bugs exist is because this current source is crap. (No offence Alan.) Once Alan, actually codes v2 properly then, its safe to say, there will be little to no bugs and glitches.

Yeah, I agree . I made these codes 8 years ago when I was 14 with no real programming experience. It's complete spaghetti code =p and some of the variable names include swear words or names of anime characters xD. I'm now coding in a
good style now.

I am also looking for really good pixel artists. Willing to pay.

For something that was made, with little to no experience is still quite impressive. It's safe to say tho, I'm excited for v2!

Thank this message
July 02, 2018 12:54:21pm
[-]
yeah i have to agree with Alphaaa... for this to have been made when you had very little exp. and the outcome product is this good its impossble not to be excited for v2
Thank this message
August 01, 2018 1:35:55pm
[-]
Yup :D. It will take a while to code V2 because I have no job and have to make side projects to generate money to pay for my rent.

If someone would like to sponsor V2 (for partial ownership of the new game) for £1300/month, inbox me and I will work on Creed V2 straight away full-time and have it released 90 days later. Otherwise, I have to make side projects first to ensure I am financially stable (side projects take 1 week each to complete and I make money from them) then I work on Pokemon Creed V2 after that. Pokemon Creed V2 is a big project which would take at least 600 hours to make a good V2 beta.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
August 02, 2018 8:25:37am
[-]
August 01, 2018 1:35:55pmDa Man Wrote:  Yup :D. It will take a while to code V2 because I have no job and have to make side projects to generate money to pay for my rent.

If someone would like to sponsor V2 (for partial ownership of the new game) for £1300/month, inbox me and I will work on Creed V2 straight away full-time and have it released 90 days later. Otherwise, I have to make side projects first to ensure I am financially stable (side projects take 1 week each to complete and I make money from them) then I work on Pokemon Creed V2 after that. Pokemon Creed V2 is a big project which would take at least 600 hours to make a good V2 beta.

I did email you about the sponsorship, but you never replied xD.

Thank this message
August 12, 2018 6:59:10am
[-]
Yeah when I start to get consistent pay checks soon I'd definitely start donated(whether it be for some kind of rank or just a cosmetic shop if added) because I think I speak for a let of people when I say this but I grew up on this game and it means a lot to me.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 14, 2018 10:44:44pm
[-]
This is my favorite game. Whatever happens. I want to have mew in the new games as well haha.

Thank this message
August 17, 2018 7:16:36am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 17, 2018 9:22:55pm
[-]
Hopefully in v2 my 50/50 luck will be better 😭

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]